💖New Book Blurb💖

Y'all remember this announcement? ^^

As u can see the formerly known as "Trolls : Forbidden Love" is now getting a new plot ^^ (and title as well cause tbh the current title is too unoriginal ;-; )

So to give those who want a glimpse into the new plot I made a blurb of it :3 I constructed it like it was part of the book but it's still a blurb x3 and I have changed the title lol

Old Title :

Trolls : Forbidden Love

Old Blurb

"How can you be unhappy here?? You have everything that an average troll can only dream of!"

"I don't have everything. You just don't understand what being royal is like. Sometimes I wish things could go back to the way they were before now. I want to be free again."

Esmerald has always done her best to adjust to her surroundings, but living as a princess that's soon going to become a queen is a whole thing she can't adjust to. She has to constantly wear dresses, host parties, and handle every member of her kingdom problems. On top of all that, her parents are expecting her to date a troll that she doesn't like - Flame.

When the pressure of being royal becomes too much, she fleas to the woods for an escape. Unfortunately, she has never been in the woods since she took the throne, so she doesn't know her way around. She wonders around cluelessly until she runs into a troll named Ocean, who has lived in the woods his whole life. At first, she is unsure about him and thinks he's like all the other boy trolls she's met. She politely refuses his help with anything and soon she realizes how it feels to be independent. As time goes on, Esmerald soon knows that Ocean isn't like everyone else and Ocean realizes that Esmerald likes being independent and learns to respect that. Soon they even find themselves falling for each other. Sadly, Esmerald's royal status prevents them from being together, so they secretly meet with each other every night. That is until Flame finds out about their secret relationship and orders Ocean to be taken away from the woods outside the kingdom.

Will Esmerald be able to stop Ocean from getting sent away and handle her princess duties at the same time?

Find Out By Reading Trolls : Forbidden Love!

New Title :

Trolls : The War That Brought Us Together

New (and better blurb)

"Are you sure we can do this?? There's only two of us and the only guidance we have is that book!" The light blue troll threw his hands in the air as he followed the young princess.

His companion stopped in her tracks and turned to glare at him. "And that's why we're going to find others to help us. Would it kill you to have a little hope??"

"No that wouldn't kill me, but you know what would kill us both?? The moth troll army! If we go on their territory, we are not leaving alive! Besides how do you know others will help us??"

The light green troll rolled her eyes at her companion. "Believe it or not, not everyone around us has to be our enemy."

The princess could see her companion's eyes roll even though she was not facing him, but she ignored him and they continued on their walk to Moth Troll Kingdom.

Her mind still could not understand why she, the princess of the Butterfly Trolls, had teamed up with a troll who was a Moth Troll and therefore her sworn enemy.

The light blue troll following her thought that the only reason he was on this quest with a princess he had only known for a week, was to reunite their homes.

But the princess knew in her heart that there was another reason she asked him to go with her instead of one of his family members.

She loved him.

I had to Google better ways to write a blurb and found some tips to help cause the first blurb revealed WAY too much xD

This one above is the blurb u should rely on for the plot because the first one hardly has ANYTHING to do with the book, so rely on the second one ^^ (the title is still a wip (Work In Progress) lol xD

So who's excited for July 21st?

No one? Just me then?

Oki! ^^ :'D

(Lol DW I'm joking xD)

In honest opinions what do u think of the new blurb and title? Did it get u more excited for the book? (It's fine if it didn't lol u don't have to sugar coat it, I won't get mad or be upset)

One more question : anyone want their ocs to be characters in this book? :3 cause I don't mind adding them in, I just won't add too much :'3

Anywho imma go watch Holy Moly and make some fan art sneak peaks for it and try to post a new short story xD ^^ hm I wonder if I should make a new title card?🤔

I'll consider that thought :'D

Bye bye x3

(Don't use my blurbs \ titles without permission \ asking first)

FlowerBlossom_Broppy💖🌺🌷