Chapter 3

(Summer By Calvin Harris)

Rhea's Pov

Day One

"What the fuck am i doing?" I mumbled as I snuck past the living room.

My aunt was still awake, so was my dad, they were talking about something, some of the kids were awake and running around. I quickly opened the door, and made sure I was quiet before I closed the door and ran out to my car.

I drove away before pulling over, plugging my phone into the aux, and putting all of the windows and the roof down.

Good thing I had apple music or else I would be crying if I had to listen to the radio. The radio isn't the worst, i just, like different vibes sometimes. Tonight I'm in a Calvin Harris and Frank Ocean vibe.

I pulled up to the beach entrance we said that we were going to meet at, and i parked my car.

"Get in, bald freak!" I shouted, seeing him sitting on a bench.

"I should have stolen my mom's car, it's so much better than yours." He rolled his eyes, standing up and getting into the passenger's seat.

"What are we doing?" I asked, turning the radio down so I could hear him better.

"I don't know. I don't live here." He rolled his eyes at me and I scoffed.

"Well choose something." I threw my hands up and he laughed.

"No."

"You're a dickhead." I muttered and he clapped.

"I know!" Alex shouted in happiness.

"I just know that you've kissed at least one of your guy friends." I said and he laughed.

"His name is Nicholas." Alex nodded and my mouth hung open.

"I was just joking." I said with a shocked expression and he laughed.

"I am too, but I wish I wasn't." Alex crossed his arms behind his head.

"Does this Nicholas character wish to kiss you too?" I asked, playing along with the bit.

"I sure hope he does, or else I would be married to a liar."

"You're married?!" I pretended to be offended and he laughed.

"Yes, I'm so sorry, Really." He said, faking sadness.

"Fucking stop calling me really." I glared at him and he laughed.

"When you say your name fast, it's literally Really."

"Rhea Lee." I said quickly and he rolled his eyes.

"See! It's Really." He adjusted his hat and I rolled my eyes now.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, and he thought for a second.

"I don't know! Stop asking." He grumbled and I laughed.

"Alex, I'm not moving the car until you pick where we are going to go." I crossed my arms and leaned back in my seat.

"What do you want me to say? Let's break into some store or some shit?" He threw his hands up in defeat and I smiled.

"You know what. I know the perfect store. There aren't any cameras, and the back door is normally open." I shrugged my shoulders and put the car in reverse.

"I was joking, Really."

"I wasn't." I turned up the radio and started to drive down the street.

"My love Taylor Swift! Did you know I'm married to Taylor Swift?" Alex turned his head and faced me.
I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"I've spoken to lil nas x before too." He boasted and I rolled my eyes again.

"Are you trying to win me over with the famous people you've met, because I'm telling you right now it's not going to work. I've spoken to thee purpled bedwars." I parked the car in the back of the parking lot.

"You've spoken to purpled bedwars?" He looked shocked as I nodded.

"It's because I'm cool. I got to throw him." I shrugged and got out of the car.

"Where the hell are we?" Alex got out of the car and I smiled proudly.

"I am not going in there." He crossed his arms.

"Why the fuck am i in here?" Alex asked, folding his arms as I skipped around the store.

"Because you fell in love with me, since you first saw me. Therefore I'm leading you in here to kill you." I circled around him and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm a law student, Really."

"It's Rhea!" I shouted and he laughed.

He took out his phone and took a picture of our shoes.

"Can I post this?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I guess, baldy." I smiled and he shook his head.

"This is illegal, you know that right?" Alex said, following me around the small mall.

"Of course I do. I'm not in the illegal five for nothing." I said with a proud smile on my face.

I've done this many times. Everyone who lives here has broken in here. It's nothing new. Even some people who are here for vacation break into here.

"Why did you put on a bra?" I asked, pulling out my phone to take a picture.

"Why not, I think I need one." He said in an old woman's voice and I jumped with laughter.

"You can speak like a grandma too?" I said excitedly in my grandma's voice.

"Oh my god! We need to get married now. Popping off!" He linked arms with me and we skipped down the hallway.

"No, but seriously, why did you put a bra on?" I stopped and he faked an offended look.

"Do you not like it?" He said in a serious tone and I held back my laughter.

"You look wonderful darling." I said in my grandma's voice and I pinched his cheek.

"Fuck off." He laughed out loud and I shook my head.

"I don't think I will." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"You keep rolling your eyes." I shook my head and he rolled them again.

"You roll your eyes a lot too." He crossed his arms.

"That's because you're an idiot." I spoke in a snarky tone.

"Wow! Same goes for you, Really." He clapped and smiled.

"Shut up Alexis." I muttered and he screamed in protest about me using his full name.

1018 Words