𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.𝘬𝘢𝘪𝘫𝘰'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵.

A/N: We're at the last chapter of season one! I feel like I've been writing this season forever. Enjoy!

edited on march 3rd, 2022 @ 7:07am

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER ELEVEN - KAIJO'S DEFEAT

KAIJO ENDED UP GRABBING THE BALL first. "The game's starting! It's Kaijo's ball first!" Hyuga announced.

"How will they play? Having played against both Kise-kun and Aomine-kun, honestly speaking, I feel Aomine-kun is better." Riko thought.

"Forget the small stuff." Kasamatsu claimed as he passed the ball over. "Our ace is... Kise!"

Kise catches the ball as Daiki immediately marked him. "Kise versus Aomine! They're already at it!" Kagami thinks to himself.

Kise and Daiki had a stare down with one another until Kise finally moved past him towards the hoop. Daiki then knocked the ball out of Kise's hands.

"You're just as weak as you've always been. You thought you got past me with that?" Daiki taunted as Imayoshi caught the ball.

"No, it's a steal!"

"Touou's on the counterattack!"

The ball was passed to Wakamatsu who got marked by Kobori. "No. 8... This guy's better at defense than he looks. In that case..." Wakamatsu passes the ball over towards Sakurai.

"Sorry!" Sakurai apologized as he scored a basket, making Touou get the first three points of the game.

"A three pointer." Izuki commented.

"Looks like Touou took the first basket." Kiyoshi stated.

The ball got passed over to Kise once more. "What? Kise-kun again?" Riko questioned.

Kise jumped up to score as Sakurai looked like he was about to vomit. "That's... What?" He asked himself in confusion.

"That's Sakurai's quick shot!" Wakamatsu realized.

Kise then released the ball from his hands. "I see you're still good at copying people. But it's not enough to win!" Daiki claimed.

The ball brushed Daiki's fingertips, making it barely miss the hoop. "He's fast! He got his hand on the ball even after jumping so late!" Kagami noted.

"It can't be good for them to have their ace stopped repeatedly already." Izuki narrowed his eyes. "If they get a counter off of this..."

"We're in control of the game!" Imayoshi thought, dribbling the ball down the court as Kasamatsu stole the ball from him.

"What?" Imayoshi thought in surprise.

Kasamasu released the ball from his hands. "We're not generous enough to hand over control that easily!" He exclaimed as the ball went into the hoop, making Kaijo get three points.

"They're tied!"

"Defense! Let's stop them!" Kasamatsu said.

"Yeah!"

"He made a sudden shot from there? He could have regrouped before attacking. They got them right back and broke their control!" Hyuga thinks to himself.

"We'll follow up on you as much as you need! Keep going!" Kasamatsu told Kise.

"Senpai..." Kise said.