𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on july 21st, 2020 @ 11:26pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER THREE - BULLIES SUCK

AFTER THE GAME, Daigo went to see Kise. "Gemini's horoscope predicted terrible luck for you today, Either way, it was an unfortunate game." He heard a certain green haired shooter say. "By the way, today's item is a toy frog. That's why my shots never miss." A stuffed frog was in his left hand as he showed it to Kise.

Daigo sighed. "Midorima, no one cares about that horoscope shit but you." He informed.

"I've never understood that last part. This is the Generation of Miracles' number one shooter." Kise thinks to himself.

The toy frog ended up leaving his hand. "Man, that was dangerous." Kise commented.

"Mr. Ribbit!" Midorima exclaimed.

"Mr. Ribbit?" Kise questioned.

"Mr. Ribbit!" Midorima shouted as he kneeled down on the ground.

"It's bad enough you have to carry that stupid thing with you, you had to give it a name as well?" Daigo said as he sweatdropped.

"There is no way we will lose to Seirin." Midorima stated after he got himself together. At his statement, Daigo laughed.

"Don't get cocky, Midorima. If you watched the match, you've seen what kind of players we have. And well, they have me. Daiki is my older brother you know." Daigo reminded him.

"Anyway, I better get back to my team. I told them to wait for me. It was nice seeing you again, Midorima." Daigo said as he walked away from them.

He finally arrived back with his team. Kuroko was already there. "Hey, sorry to keep you guys waiting." Daigo apologized.

Daigo watched as his teammates cheered for their victory. "By the way, Daigo. Where did you run off too?" Kagami asked as they were walking back.

"Hmm? Oh, I forgot something." Daigo replied.

The Seirin team ended up at a steak place. "Why do you think I make you run every day?" Riko asked as her arms were crossed.

"It wasn't for basketball?" Everyone thought.

Everyone, excluding Riko, began eating the steak. "I should know by now that this is how she is." Hyuga thought.

Everyone stopped eating as they were full. However, Kagami finished his steak. "Huh? If you're not gonna eat that, can I have it?" He asked.

The team started giving their plates to him. "Save me the hassle and please bring them all over here." Kagami said.

They all walked outside. "Huh? Where's Kuroko?" Kagami asked.

"I'm sure he's near the back, just like he always..." Izuki started to say. They turned around but found him not there.

Kagami and Daigo finally found Kuroko talking to Kise. "Don't go running off on your own like that, Kuroko!" Kagami said as he kicked Kuroko's back.

"Bakagami! Don't give Tetsu another injury!" Daigo scolded as he smacked the back of Kagami's head.

"That hurt, Daigo!" Kagami complained, rubbing his head.

"Huh... Daigocchi treats Kagamicchi the same way he did his brother back then..." Kise thought, remembering.

"You're annoying me, Daiki! Stop being cocky!" Daigo smacked the back of his older twin's head.