𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

A / N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the next chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 31st, 2020 @ 2:05 pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER FOUR - DON'T PISS OFF AN AOMINE

THE SEIRIN TEAM WAS WARMING up as someone hit their head on the wall. "Ouch. Everything is so short in Japan." The Seirin players turned around to see Dad walking in.

"H-He's taller than both Kagami and I!" Daigo thought.

"Sorry I'm late." Dad said to his coach when he asked him where he was.

"Why is that the only thing you can say fluently?" The captain of Shinkyo, Tanimura Yusuke, asked him. "Are you the ones who defeated Kaijo, the one with one of the Generation of Miracles on their team?"

"Huh? Yeah." Hyuga replied.

"I guess the Generation of Miracles aren't as strong as we thought." Tanimura said. This agitates both Hyuga and Daigo, who was listening in on the conversation.

Dad bumped into Kuroko as he picked him up. "No, little boy. Children shouldn't be on the court." He said.

The wind lifted up Kuroko's shirt, showing his jersey underneath it. "Are you a player?" Dad questioned.

Dad set Kuroko down. "They lost to a child like him? Are all the Generation of Miracles children?" He wondered. This made Daigo is even more agitated.

This made the whole Seirin group snicker, excluding Daigo, who clenched his fist.

"Honestly, I'm starting to get annoyed." Kuroko commented, causing the snickering of Izuki and Kagami to stop.

Daigo turned around, his bangs covering his eyes. "I'll show him why he shouldn't piss me off." He muttered. The whole Seirin team took off their shirts, revealing their black uniform.

"I guess we should show Dad why he shouldn't piss off kids." Kagami teased.

"Shut it, Taiga. " Daigo growled, jabbing him in his side. Kagami flinched not just from the pain, but how Daigo said his first name with such venom.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop." Kagami said, rubbing his side. "I've never seen him this angry before ..."

The two teams then lined up. "Let the game between Seirin High School and Shinkyo Academy begin." The referee said.

The tip off began as both Kagami and Dad reached for the ball. However, Dad reached it first as he passed the ball over to Tanimura who passed it back to Dad.

Kagami immediately went to mark him. Hyuga tried to make a three pointer but Dad blocked his shot. "Having a foreign player isn't fair." Kawahara commented from the bench.

"What's wrong with getting strong players? It's real easy. All we gotta do is pass him the ball and we score." Tanimura said.

"I don't know how easy it is, but if that's your policy, you'd better not complain." Hyuga remarked. "Besides we got our own ridiculous players."

Hyuga then looked over to where Daigo was, his dark blue hair was covering his eyes. "I don't know what will happen once he has the ball. But pissing off someone who's related to a player that's apart of the Generation of Miracles is a wrong move." He warned.

"What?"

Dad constantly missed his shots. No matter how many times he tried to make them, they kept missing. Kagami was pressuring Dad making it hard for him to move around.

"Taiga, if you're quite done with your revenge, pass the ball to me." Daigo said, walking to another player to mark him.

Kagami nodded and ran to defend, blocking Dad's way. He then moved back, running towards the hoop, avoiding Dad.

Izuki then throws the ball towards Dad, making him think that he was lucky, only for Kuroko to hit it and pass it to Kagami. With this, Kagami was able to dunk the ball with Dad still in shock.

"Could you please stop calling me a child?" Kuroko said, getting annoyed.

The game resumed as Kuroko was finally able to go back in as he switched with Mitobe. In the last few minutes, Kuroko finally passed the ball over to Daigo, this made Dad grin.

Daigo started dribbling the ball slowly. "There are three things you fucked up. One, you've underestimated the Miracles. Two, you underestimated Tetsu's power, and three ..." He started to say, glaring at Dad and the rest of Shinkyo.

"You pissed off an Aomine, and you don't want to piss off an Aomine." Daigo said.

He used his speed to go passed Dad, as well as Tanimura and another player who tried to block him. Seirin had won the game. The score was 67-79.

The game ended, Daigo picked up his jacket and left the gym, leaving his teammates behind.

"I think we should give Aomine time to cool off." Koganei stated.

"I agree." Hyuga said almost instantly.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

For the rest of their matches, Daigo was benched. It was irritating to hear all those hateful comments that were spat at his teammates.

The game between Shutoku and Kinka soon started as both schools went onto the court.

Kagami stood up, walking to Midorima and gave a short wave. Daigo didn't pay attention though, focusing on the match that he was itching to play in.

"Daigo-kun, whatever you do, please do not let it be stupid." Kuroko told him, raising a finger up on his face.

The male looked at him. "You're so mean, Tetsu." He commented.

Kuroko waved him off as he went to defend Seirin. He had heard what Midorima said. Luckily, Daigo didn't hear him.

As they watched, Daigo only wanted to play even more. He excused himself from the game for a while. He left the court and went to the restroom, splashing some water on his face.

He opened his phone and looked at a certain contact. "Should I call her? Yeah, I should." He thinks to himself as he pressed the 'call' button.

"Daigo-chan!" The voice of the pink haired girl exclaimed. "Hold on, I'll get Dai-chan—"

"Satsuki. Don't get Daiki." Daigo told her. "Speaking of which, how is he?"

"Eh? He's doing fine. He's still the same. Won't come to practice." Momoi replied. "I honestly think Dai-chan has gotten a lot angrier since you told him you weren't coming to Touou. He may not show it, but not having his little brother around hurts him."

"That lazy asshole doesn't give a shit about me, Satsuki. Not like he used too anyway." Daigo sighed. "Perhaps I'll visit Touou soon. I gotta go now, and Satsuki, don't tell Daiki about our call." He added as he hung up and closed his phone.

Daigo finally returned to the court and sat down next to Kuroko, who was looking at him with concern. "Something wrong, Daigo-kun?" He asked.

"It's nothing, Tetsu. Don't worry about me." Daigo replied. He continued watching as Kagami faced off against Midorima in their match.

"I have a feeling that Daiki and Kagami will meet soon, and when that time comes, I don't know what I'm gonna do..." Daigo thinks to himself.

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

A / N: There you go! Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 1173 words.