𝘰𝘯𝘦.𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to the first chapter! Enjoy!

edited on july 11th, 2020 @ 3:13pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER ONE - WELCOME TO SEIRIN

(Flashback)

"I'm not going to Touou."

Aomine Daiki clenched his fists as soon as those words came out from his younger twin brother's mouth. "What do you mean you're not going to Touou with us, Daigo?" He shouted.

"Dai-chan!" Momoi held him back so he wouldn't hurt his brother.

"I mean what I said, Daiki. I'm not coming to Touou. I'm going to Tetsu's school." Daigo informed.

"Why the hell do you want to go to a school that's not known?" Daiki questioned. "Are you that stupid, Daigo?"

"To get away from you!" Daigo suddenly yelled, his bangs covering his eyes more than they already did. This caused both Momoi and Daiki to go silent. "I don't care if it's not known. I just want to get away from you. You don't care about me anymore, so why should my decision matter to you?"

"Don't you dare say I don't care about you, Daigo. You're my little brother. Of course I care about you." Daiki informed.

"Really? Because you sure don't act like it. The brother that I knew was always there for me when I felt alone. The one who would stay with me when I couldn't fall asleep. That brother is gone, and he's been replaced with a stranger who believes 'the only one who can beat me is me.'" Daigo said.

"One day, Daiki. That won't be the case. Someone will come along and they'll be better than you. And when that day comes, I'll be the one to say, I told you so." Daigo finished.

"Tch..." Daiki shoved passed his brother and walked away.

"Him walking away just proves my point." Daigo sighed. "Please look after him, Satsuki."

The pink haired girl nodded. "I will, Daigo-chan."

(End Flashback)

AOMINE DAIGO WALKED THROUGH THE gates of Seirin with both of his earbuds in his ears and a book in his hand, blocking out all of the upperclassman that were yelling at the first-years to join their club.

It was a new year, and for Daigo, it was a fresh start.

He spotted a table that was labeled 'Boys Basketball Club'. A tall red head was sitting down, facing a brunette. He placed his bookmark in his book and walked towards the table, taking out his left earbud as it hanged down from his white shirt.

"I want to join the basketball club." He informed.

"Alright! I'm Aida Riko, the coach and this is Hyuga Junpei, the captain!" Riko said as she passed him a form to fill out. She took the other guys form. "You don't have a reason for joining?" She asked the guy.

"Not really. Japanese basketball is easy." The red head replied. At this statement, Daigo scoffed. "You want to say something?"

"It's nothing. You just remind me of someone I know." Daigo responded as he stopped writing for a moment. "I can tell you're a foreigner. From America, right? Are all Japanese-Americans as stupid as you are?"

Hyuga chuckled at the blue haired males comment. However, the red head's eyebrow twitched. "Why, you—" He started to say.

"That's what I thought." Daigo interrupted. The red head 'tch-ed' and went on his way. Daigo finished filling out the form and passed it back to Riko. He placed his left earbud back in his ear, opened up his book once more, and headed into the school.