𝘵𝘸𝘰.𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

A/N: Hello, readers! Another chapter is here! Enjoy!

edited on july 20th, 2020 @ 12:54pm

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER TWO - THE ROOFTOP DECLARATIONS

"YOU CAN'T PLAY YET." Hyuga answered once Kagami and Daigo asked him if they could be on the team. "W-Why?" Kagami asked with a shock face. Daigo just looked at the captain boredly.

"You're still a trial member. You're not an official member yet." Hyuga answered.

Next, Kagami and Daigo went to Riko. "Coach!" Kagami exclaimed as Riko spat out her milk on Kagami's face in shock. Daigo roared with laughter.

"T-That's what you get for surprising her like that, Bakagami! Oh your face was priceless!" Daigo continued laughing.

"Shut up, Daigo!" Kagami spat back, wiping his face with his sleeve. "We want to join the basketball team."

"You guys too?" Riko questioned.

"Too?" Daigo and Kagami answered in unison. Riko explained that Kuroko came by her as well.

"That bastard." Kagami muttered.

Kagami and Daigo were walking back. "Kagami-kun, Daigo-kun." Kuroko suddenly said as Kagami freaked out while Daigo showed no reaction. He was used to it after all.

"Why can't you show up normally?" Kagami shouted. Kuroko placed his finger over his mouth as he pointed to the library sign.

"An invisible guy like him the phantom sixth member? Same with Daigo too... He did mention someone close to him was apart of the Generation of Miracles..." Kagami thought, looking at Daigo who was next to him. "Why didn't they go with them?"

The next day, all of the first years met on the rooftop. "I've been waiting for you." Riko informed as they were on the school's rooftop.

"Why did you call us here? The morning assembly is in five minutes!" Kagami complained.

"I made a promise when the captain asked me to be his coach last year. Let me ask you something, are you serious about basketball?" Riko asked.

"What? Of course I'm—" Kagami started to say.

"I know you're strong, 'someday' and 'maybe' aren't good enough. Listen, we only want members who seriously want to reach the Nationals. Your assignment is to yell your name, class, and most importantly, your goal in the basketball club. If you can't do that, you will confess to a girl you like naked!"

All of the other freshman yelled in shock while Kagami, Daigo, and Kuroko didn't. "I heard about it when they recruited me." Fukuda stated.

"But I didn't think they'd actually..." Kawahara trailed off.

However, Kagami stepped onto the railing. "Class 1-B, seat 7, Kagami Taiga! I will defeat the Generation of Miracles and become the best player in Japan!" He shouted so that the assembly below can hear him.

Kagami hopped off the railing. "Who's next?" Riko asked. Daigo answered her question by hopping onto the railing just like Kagami did.

"Class 1-B, seat 6, Aomine Daigo! I will find someone better than him and prove to him that he can be beaten!" The dark-blue haired male shouted from the rooftop.

"Him? He must be talking about the person that's close to him that's on the Generation of Miracles..." Kagami thinks to himself.

Kawahara and Furihata went after them. "Who's next?" Riko questioned.