𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘪.

A/N: Hello, readers! So, I'm gonna be brutally honest with ya'll for a hot minute, because I'm an author who doesn't make excuses.

I had completely forgotten about this book. I generally wanted to delete this book so bad, because it's honestly a whole fucking mess. I also wanted to write a Kise Ryouta fanfiction, but I don't think it will happen as I've moved on to writing about better anime.

But uh, you guys seem to enjoy this book, so I guess I'll make it my mission to finish it?

edited on january 24th, 2022 @ 3:26am

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

CHAPTER SEVEN - ENTER KIYOSHI TEPPEI

SEIRIN HAD BEEN KICKED OUT of the Inter-High after their loses. Now, the Winter Cup was their final shot at being the best. Kagami was currently not talking to Kuroko. Daigo thought about the events of the Inter-High as he balanced a basketball on his forearm.

"Figured I'd find you here."

Daigo looked up to see Kagami sitting down next to him. "Still upset over our lost?" Kagami questioned.

"Are you saying you're not?"

Kagami sighed as he entangled his fingers with Daigo's as they held hands and the dark-blue haired male rested his head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"The hell you apologizing to me for?" Daigo asked.

"For not defeating your twin brother. I wanted to win not just for the team, but for you as well." Kagami replied. "Perhaps I'm not the player you're looking for to defeat your brother."

"We still have the Winter Cup, right?" Daigo reminded him. "We didn't win simply because we weren't strong enough."

"Putting that aside, I think you shouldn't give up on Tetsu." Daigo continued.

"Huh?"

"Taiga, back in Teiko, I had to watch Daiki abandon Tetsu because he wanted to fight on his own. When the beginning of his phase, the only one who can beat me is me, came into play." Daigo snorted at the mention of his twin's phase. "You're repeating history. I don't want Tetsu to go through that again."

"I'm not saying you two have to be attached at the hip. In fact, I think it's better for you both to focus on your own strengths and weaknesses. Just... Don't abandon him forever, all right?"

"Yeah. I won't." Kagami promised. "You really care about Kuroko, do you?"

"Of course I do. He's the only one who knows how it was being on the same team with all the other Generation of Miracles." Daigo replied. "Being on that team was suffocating. But it wasn't always like that. The seven of us were all friends even if they won't admit it. Until that bastard Akashi decided to have everyone turn against each other. It's something I can't forgive him for."

Daigo then decided to change the subject. "How are your legs?" He then asked.

"Doctor says I need two weeks of complete rest." Kagami responded.

Daigo hummed in thought. "You're not weak, you know." He told him. "Who gives a shit if you couldn't go up against Daiki? Figure out what you did wrong and get stronger."

"Are you trying to reassure me, or yourself?"

"Both." Daigo admited, sighing as he did so. "Truth is, I'm pissed, Taiga. And I've never been pissed after a game. Well, because I was on a team full of dipshits who only cared about themselves — excluding Tetsu of course."