11

Camila returned back to school, but she wasn't dreading it like usual. She was actually in a rush to get there.

Of course this had everything to do with the fact that she hadn't see Y/N in a few days. After the store fiasco, she's been nothing but worried about her! Camila knew things weren't right, that-that damn woman. Had the nerve to treat Y/N like such trash!

It had consumed her mind since it happened. To be honest, Camila couldn't get the older girl out of her thoughts. 'Was she ok?', 'who was with her?'

It's literally all she could think about, so she knew she needed to rush to school this morning. It was heartbreaking enough to know that she couldn't be with her before. But now that she realizes just how much Y/N goes through on a daily basis. It was killing her to be away from her.

"Mila! Omg, you're finally back!"

As she walked down the hall silently searching for Y/N, She looked up to see Dinah walking towards her with a huge smile on her face.

'Why the hell was she smiling at me?' Camila thought to herself as she watched her get closer.

"Dinah. Hi?" She said more of a question.

Camila was wondering why she was coming up to her, but she really didn't want to be rude. They were still technically friends. But the things that have been happening lately.. she just didn't think them talking was even an option.

All her so called friends hated how much she took up for the older girl. They never agreed with her hanging around them either. So the young Cuban figured it was simple. They wouldn't be friends anymore, if they couldn't except Y/N for who she was and stop treating her like shit. Then Camila honestly wanted nothing to do with any of them.

"Are you feeling better?"

The Cuban nodded slightly as she started to walk around her old friend. "Uh yeah, I'm fine."

"Great! The girls and I have been worried about you, honestly we've needed you here. I mean the team has really suffered these past two days."

Of course Camila couldn't help but question the sudden change in tone with her "friend". But right now she has more important things on her mind, that did not include any of this.

Camila bounced on the balls of her feet as she looked around. "Well.. I think I should get going now."

But before she could take off, Dinah grabbed her arm.

"Wait! Will we see you at lunch?"

She shrugged and walked away slowly. "Probably not, I'll be eating with Y/N."

Hearing her scoff didn't bother Camila one bit. In fact, she was used to it. It definitely wasn't gonna make her change her mind about wanting to be around that group anymore. If anything it solidified her decision to stay away.

Camila shook her head at the nonsense she had just encountered. Y/N, she needed to find Y/N. But who would know where she could be-

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw a familiar figure walking around the corner.

"Demi." She whispered to herself as she sped to her.

"Hey, I need a favor." Camila said once she caught up to her girl.

She shrugged and stopped. "Ok, and why are you telling me?"

Instead of responding to her smart remark, she just decided to tell her what she needed.

"Look, you don't like me and I sure as hell don't like you. But this has nothing to do with either of us right now. I need you to give me Y/N's address info."