2

"Ok so the reason I called all of you down here to the gym, is to let you guys know that homecoming week is coming up, and you all play a very important part in that."

Camila sighed as she looked around the gym at everyone. Nobody was listening. But she still continued to talk. Or scream.

"Ok. So you cheerleaders, you guys need to get working on some new, fresh routines! Give us something's that we haven't seen. Camila! You are the captain, so I expect you to start getting things in order soon." Camila quickly nodded when she felt a hard nudge on her shoulder. She looked over at Lauren and saw her pointing to a small figure in the corner.

"Looks like your little girlfriend doesn't listen very well, going to have to teach her a lesson." Camila frowned at the other Cubans words. What did she mean by that? She'd never physically hurt Y/N before. And why'd she call her her girlfriend.... most importantly why didn't Camila seem to mind it?

"Why don't you just leave her alone Lauren." She  whispered back without even looking her way. Her  hands gripped tightly around the binders she held in her arms.

Camila could hear Lauren chuckle as if she was telling some sort of joke. But she wasn't. She was dead serious. Y/N had never did anything wrong, to anyone. She was such a sweetheart, and Camila refused to continue and let her get hurt.

"Alright so you all are dismissed! Just make sure you have everything you need and are prepared for the next pep rally and homecoming events that are coming up shortly, since you all are in charge of that this year! Have a nice rest of the day guys!"

Camila sighed as she stepped off the bleachers and walked as quickly as she could to get away from the girls.

"Wait, camz slow down!" Lauren yelled after Camila as she ran to catch up. "What?" Camila asked sharply not feeling like being bothered by her right now.

"What's the matter?" Lauren asked softly as she took ahold of the younger Cubans hand.

"Nothing Lauren."

"Seriously camz." Lauren said stopping her in her tracks again.

"Seriously Lauren. Just leave it alone." Camila said as she pulled herself from Lauren's grip and continued to walk away.

**

"H-hiii cam-Camilla."  Camila heard as she looked us to see Y/N's tall figure standing in front of her.

"Hey Y/N. How are you?" Y/N nodded as she took a seat next to Camila who was studying in the library.

"You doing ok today?" Camila asked again. Hoping to get an answer out of her. "Ummhmmm."

"That's good Y/N." Camila went to say something else but before she could a group of kids came up to their table with someone Camila had known to be  Y/N's cousin Demi.

"Hey Y/N, I'm not going to be able to take you home today, ok. Can you find a ride?" Demi asked making her friends behind her laugh.

Y/N looked down as she hit her lip and nodded. "You sure?"

"Look. You already told her you couldn't do it, so just leave it alone." Camila said as she looked at Demi.

"Whatever, she's my cousin I can say what I want to her."

Camila stood up about to say something back until she felt a hand grab ahold of hers. She looked over at Y/N and sighed. She rolled her eyes and sat back down.

"J-just leave dem-mi." Y/N said quietly with her head down.

"Ok, I'll talk to you later Y/N."