10

"Mila! L-look at that!" Y/N laughed as she pointed to the tv.

"Yes I know, sponge bob is so silly huh."

Camila stared at the side profile of Y/N. She was truly so beautiful. Like goddess beauty right in front of her. One thing she hated the most was how people treated her so badly.

As the young Latina laid enjoying the company of the older girl, there was suddenly a knock on the door.

She sighed and stood up. "Y/N. I'll be right back, ok?"

Y/N nodded slowly not being able to take her eyes off of the tv.

Camila smiled and started to make her way over to the front door. As she opened it without thinking there stood someone she had not expected to see.

"Lauren?"

"Camila, hey

"Camila, hey. Can we talk?"

Camila raised her eyebrows up at her so called friend. "Talk? I don't think we have anything to speak about Lauren."

Those same piercing green eyes she had grown to hate stared back into her own.

"Come on Mila, seriously we've known each other forever. Why are you trying to let that- that girl mess shit up for us!"

"I'm not trying to let anything happen Lauren! You're the one who's doing this, you and the others act like it's so damn hard to just be nice to Y/N. You can't seem to respect the fact that I like her, and that she's really my friend."

Lauren let her head drop to the side as she looked down at her ex. The one she was still deeply in love with, but for some reason this dumb girl was getting in the way of what they had.

"You know what. Fine, how about I apologize to your little friend?"

"Oh really? You wanna apologize?"

Hell no. Lauren didn't want to apologize for shit. But she had to say something to get Camila to forgive her.

She shrugged. "Sure, and I'll get the rest of the girl to apologize to her as well."

Camila put her hand on her chin for a second as if she was thinking hard about it. "Hmm alright. I guess I could go and ask what she thinks about it."

"Wait. She's here?" Lauren asked and Camila looked at her.

"Is that a problem?" She asked while raising her eyebrow up.

Camila didn't believe this for one second. But she felt it would be wrong to not at least give her a chance to show her regrets.

"Uh no, no problem." She obviously lied and watched Camila turn to go back in the house to get Y/N.

Lauren's jaw clenched and she tried to keep her anger at bay.

She just couldn't for the life of her understand why she had that stupid girl in there. It didn't make any sense to her. What was so special about her? What did she have that Lauren didn't?