5

Today was a good day.. is what Y/N thought as she happily walked out of the school. She wasn't even bothered by the fact that her cousin Demi stood her up and couldn't take her home today.

All she could think about was Camila and even the new friend she had made. Bella.

This was a new feeling for the tall girl. She has never felt liked or wanted before.

"Y/N is that you?!" Was the first thing that Y/N heard as soon as she stepped into her cold, somewhat empty house. It was a pretty nice house but noting much in it anymore.

"Y-Yes momma."

The girl answered as she slowly walked into the ran down house. It really wasn't much, but Y/N didn't mind. She knew it was all her mother could afford so she wasn't ungrateful or anything.

"Good, come in here."

Y/N nervously walked into the living room where her mother sat in her chair. Her dark, frazzled hair with her pale white skin making her dull blue eyes stand out even more.

"Y-you o-ok momma?"

Was she in trouble? Y/N couldn't remember if she had did anything bad. But she was at least smart enough to know when her momma was mad at her and she didn't like it at all.

The woman's head turned to her quickly as she glared up at her trembling daughter.

"What the hell do you think! And what the hell did I tell you about all that stuttering, huh?"

Y/N pouted looking down at her feet as she shrugged. She hated feeling like she was in trouble. Especially with her momma.

But she just couldn't understand that she can't help her stuttering. No matter how hard she had tried, she couldn't stop.

"Don't shrug at me! You know what I told you, it's the same thing I tell you every goddamn day!"

"I.." Y/N was trying her best not to stutter but she truest couldn't help it. "Am..s-sorry mo- SLAP

Before she could get another word out she felt a hard slap across her face. The girl, yelped loudly covering her now heated face.

Even though she towered over the older woman she was still deathly afraid.

"I-s-sorry-y m-momma, p-please do-ont!" She screamed backing away not wanting to get hit again.

The woman pushed her back making her hit her back against the hard wall, almost knocking herself out from the impact on her head.

"God, you are so pathetic! All you do is sit around here and cry, taking up space, breathing up my air! You useless piece of shit, I hate you! I hope you know that you are the reason for my troubles, I swear I wish I never had your stupid ass! Should have aborted you when I had the chance!"

After the woman's loud banter, all Y/N could do was cry. Yes, she was a little off, but she could understand what her momma was saying to her. All those mean things really hurt her feelings. They always do.

"Just shut up and take your stupid ass away from me now! I don't wanna hear all that crying!"

Y/N nodded quickly trying to control her heavy breathing. "Y-yessss momma." She whimpered before getting up and running as fast as she could up the stairs and into her room.

"And don't expect any food for the next couple of hours, you ungrateful retard!" Was the last thing that she heard as her door shut behind her.

The young girl threw her body on the hard bed feeling her lip start to tremble. Her face was hurting but she was glad that it wasn't bad.

As time went by all she did was cry and cry. Sitting in the cold, empty room her head was rambling. Things with Y/N and her mother weren't always like this, she used to love being with her momma.

But when her father left them, she was basically to blame. He said he couldn't handle things no more. Her didn't like having a retard for a daughter, so she knew it was her fault. So did her mother.

Once he left that's when everything began to change. Now the poor girl doesn't have anymore on her side. She feels so alone and scared. Once upon a time she had her favorite cousin Demi by her side. They did everything together, but when Demi met her new friends she didn't want to be seen with her. It hurt Y/N so much when she stopped hanging out with her.

But now the only person who is nice to her is Camila.

She smiled slightly at the thought of Camila. She was the only one ever nice to her, she was happy to have a friend for once. Something was different about Camila. Y/N had taken a strong liking to her, now only was she super nice to her, but she is very pretty.

Almost as if she was growing attached to her, she never wanted to be away from her. But why would a pretty girl like her? She's useless and stupid!

Only if things would change in her life..

But this was her life. This was all she knew. Was this really what love felt like? Maybe it was her own fault for being so stupid.

No one loved her. Not even her own mother or father.

Maybe one day she could change herself and be normal. That's all she's ever wanted. She never asked to be born this way, she never asked to be stupid.

Sighing deeply the girl stood up slowly making her way over to the large window in her room. She loved the window, it was always sort of a quick little getaway for her.

As she sat down pulling her long legs up to her chest slowly rocking back and forth. "I-I am s-sorry momma.."

She's sad now, but at least she'll get to see her Camila tomorrow at school. She knew it would make everything better.

****

A/N

Awww this was such a sad chapter...But I really wanted to give you guys more of a view into Y/N's home life. Don't worry things are gonna get better!

So how do you guys feel after seeing how her mom treats her?

If you guys have any suggestions or ideas for this story pls don't be afraid to let me know☺️

Thank you guys so so much for reading/voting.. I really appreciate it😘 also sorry for any mistakes🤍