Valentine's Day!

(happy forever alone day everyone ❤️)

Angel POV.
I woke up with a slight headache. Val had held me longer then usual last night due to the club getting full. I got back to the hotel and immediately passed out on the bed. Waking up now that I think about it it wasn't really the headache that bothered me. It was the fact that I was alone in bed. I looked around but didn't see Al anywhere. It wasn't unusual for him to get up before me but I expected him to at least me here when he knew I had a rough night. I sighed to myself. I was about to say fuck it and just sleep until Vaggie came to get me, but before I could to so the door to the room open. There was Al, his shadow holding a tray of pancakes. His shadow set the tray on the bedside table while he kissed me everywhere on my face. Now I was especially confused. Then he cleared this up by saying 'happy valentine's day dear'. That's when I realized the fourteenth. I giggled as he sat beside me. He said he had the day planed out already. I smiled to myself as I ate.

Our day was full of excitement. We went to Lulu land, watched some movies I picked out and then started getting ready to go to a restaurant. It was amazing. The restaurant was in a beautiful garde, it was completely cut off from the reality that we were in fact in hell. We talked carelessly through the night. All of my worries for the next day were suddenly gone in the moment. I just focused on Al. At one point music started playing. Al got up extending a hand to me. I took it and we started dancing. This type of dance wasn't really my thing but it still felt extremely nice to just sway with the music, get lost in eachother's warmth while everyone else aside from us became just blank figures, and we were the only ones left. Soon enough the music faded away and time was running again. We returned to our seat and opened yet another bottle of wine. The night was soon over much to my disappointment. I expected us to go back to the hotel or go for a walk before that bit instead he stood up and got beside me before dropping down on one knee. My hands immediately went over my mouth as a gasp escaped my lips. He told me sweet nothings as he pulled a ring out of his pocket. At the end he put it on, it fit perfectly. I tackled him into a hug. We went back after that, Charlie was a little worried but that quickly changed when her eyes landed on one of my many hands. She immediately hugged me screaming with excitement. After all that I just wanted to relax. Al seemed to notice so he went up while I was left with her and Vaggie. I got up a few minutes later and was immediately met with a sweet scent. Al came out of the bathroom and motioned for me to get in. We shared a bath together... Maybe something else. At the end we fell asleep in eachother's arms and the next day my eyes just couldn't leave the shiny ring.

(Kinda short but eh, I think it sorta cute. Btw just want to quickly apologize for the lack of updates, I blame school and an irregular sleep schedule for that<3)