9. At Least Ive Still Got You🏴‍☠️

Make sure to vote if
You like it I'm not forcing you to read it
There will be
homophobic
smut
drugs
•self harm
•swearing
•death
fluff
drinking
fighting
If you are triggered by this please
Leave don't leave hate in the comments

                       Word count: 1418

            🔞_________________________🔞

                          ⚠️Drinking⚠️

^Third Person Pov^

Fear! Is everything that makes a person theres different types of fear but fearing of being pregnant is bottom line. You might've thought you were begin safe but it just happened just like that. It went wrong and now your on your own to figure out if you want it or not. Sometimes it comes and goes but sometimes it just keeps coming and eventually never let's go. But this one little thing fucked up both Regie and Darren's life. Now they have to face the consequences! Darren isn't ready to be a dad nore is Regie. It was never meant to go this far.

^Regie Pov^

It's been 2 weeks since the incident with darren he hasn't called or texted me yet. I never planned to get him pregnant I only just delivered what he commanded-

Instead of waiting for a call or a text I'll just take my mind off of the situation and go to a bar-

^Bar^

I opened the bar doors and looked around only to see my ex girlfriend I sighed and sat on the stool by the bar counter. "Hey bartender- can I get a whiskey please- actually make it a double." I asked and looked around the bar my eyes turned back in front of me towards my drink. I drank it completely and asked for a few more. Sooner than or later I was completely drunk. I dont even know how many drinks I've had-

Damn I stood up stumbling and walked over to my ex looking at her with her cigarette and a glass of tequila. She looked at me and sighed. "What do you want regie?" She said obviously annoyed that I was here sitting next to her. "Well, I just need someone to talk to and your the only one from school I know that's at the same bar as me. So let's talk bitch!?" I said said sighed looking around still drinking this whiskey.

"I fucked up big time! And idk what to do this is serious and I'm not ready for this shit yet. Hell I'm only 18!" I blurted out as a tear formed in the corner of my eye. "Well what happened?" She asked, she might be a total bitch on the outside but on the inside she's fun and gives great advice, I think we should have been just best friends and not daiting. "For starters I got someone I really like pregnant and I'm not ready to be a dad!" I blurted out yet again I could see her expression change as she saw a tear drop down my face. "Regie what are your parents gonna say about this? How does the person your with feel about this?" She asked clearly worried. Me and her are through but I do want to restart our bond and be best friends again

"He hasn't talked to me in the last 2 weeks since it happened and I'm genuinely scared I don't know if hes ok with it. Hes only 17....were still fucking young!" I yelled out again crying as she rubbed my back she let out a huge sigh and and tear eventually slipped out of her eye. She felt really bad for me and the one I liked but more importantly. She was thinking of how this little baby in the random boy stomach with come out!

"Rose! Let's restart us... I feel like we could be more of besties than being together don't you think??" I asked her as she laughed and smiled widely. "Yeah sure, and actually I actually just found out something I'm actually lesbian im attracted to girls more. It took me some time to realise after being with you or any Male I didnt feel a spark or like a tingling or to be crushing on you or any male. Until I met this girl named jennie and she makes me feel butterflies. I shouldn't have push myself into being with you when we like to different genders. Also me a jennie are daiting" she suddenly said and laughed. It felt nice to have rose back into my life as my best friend instead of a fling.

"So who's this mystery person your with and who's pregnant? Ohh I so want to be a auntie!!" She smiled excitedly as we payed for our drinks and left the bar drunkenly. We got in a taxi and was on our way to Darren's house which is where I now live. "So the person I'm with is Darren! We've been together for about a few months! And we did the dirty like 2 weeks ago he asked for I'd raw and with no condom so I gave to him- now hes pregnant. I don't think he'll ever speak to me again-" I frowned and looked away from rose and out the window.

"Hey look at me, you'll be a perfect dad he'll eventually come around. Sooner or later give him time. Plus I always knew you and darren were endgame. I mean like I've seen the wag you look at him...you clearly love him and cherish him. Have you guys said the L word yet?" Rose said shaking my arm excitingly.

"Yes we actually have said it! I'll tell you everything when we get inside the house!" I said as the taxi pulled up to the house and both of us stumbling out the taxi laughing like fools. "Wait you want me to come in?!" Rose asked and suddenly the laughter died down when we saw everybody at the door. I walked over to them and rose followed along. We walked inside the house still laughing and talking about her and jennie now.

"Regie! What is this bitch doing here? Are you sleeping with her again?" Darren yelled out as I turned my head from Rose

"Darren stop yelling and she's not a bitch- we made up. And we just decided to be besties now. We literally just found our we are not attracted to each genders plus she's daiting you. All we did was get drunk and catch up on things just because I didn't talk to her dosen't mean I want her out of my life for good." I yelled out and immediately turned towards the sink throwing up. "Ahh shit- plus you know darren I only have eyes for you since your carrying our baby!" I joked and wiped my mouth. Suddenly rose phone rang it was jennie calling her and the contact name was "My Love💋💞💕" I smiled and laughed then walked over to the couch passing out.

Darren immediately sat next to me rubing my back. "Sorry I have to take this call its jennie- also I'm really sorry Darren for all these past years we'll catch up soon." Just like that Rose answered the phone still in the same room as them.

Call-

"Hey babe" -rose

"Hey rose, I just wanted to say that I think it's time to take our relationship a little further. And move in together, yeah?" jennie

"O.M.G really I love you so much! When do you wanna move in or do you want to buy a house for just the to of us?" -rose

"We can buy a house" -jennie

"Alright baby see you soon I'll be home in a little just hanging with darren regie and his friends" -rose

"Hey actually why don't you come ove I'll send you the address. So we can all get along and know eachother!" -rose

"Yeah sure! Great!" -jennie

"Bye love youu baby!" -jennie

"I love you more!" -rose

Call ended-

"Jennie's coming I wanna all be friends let's get to know eachother!" Rose said jumping around smiling

"O- ok" darren said as everyone sat on the couch. Ryan, Sebastian, Oliver, Regie, Darren and rose all sitting on the couch smiling getting to know so much more about eachother.

___________________________________________

Next chapter coming soon...😩

Friends reunited together yayy- stay tuned for next chapter to get to know rose a little more and jennie😩

Make sure to vote comment add to reading list. And most importantly have a beautiful day;)😩