23. We Meet Again🏴‍☠️ (the end or is it)

Make sure to vote if
You like it I'm not forcing you to read it
There will be
homophobic
smut
drugs
•self harm
•swearing
•death
fluff
drinking
fighting
If you are triggered by this please
Leave don't leave hate in the comments

                       Word count: 1112

             🔞_________________________🔞

^Darren Pov^

4 months past still no regie? I hate waiting especially when its something I really want. After all this mess I minus well do as he said. Find someone else who will love me and take care of my kids. (the kids are 1 years old) I walk out of the house. And walked to the gas station to get food. I got a bag of Takis and some Gatorade.

Then I payed and left walking back home. And watching TV while eating my snack. I was miserable without regie. Everything was dull and dark. No one to talk to but sebastian. Justin went to Howard University his grades were so good. Everyone is gone now. I'm all alone.

I cried remembering all those memories of when me the boys first me. Remembering Oliver and I used to have a little fling back then. But we decided that we should stay as besties. And how ryan spilled milk on himself and I cleaned it up for him. Both of us laughing and talking about dumb shit. Then sebastian, he was always a over protective bear. When I first met him it was when Oliver introduced me. Sebastian showed me his room and we talked about little dumb things. Everytime I cursed hed hit me. Gosh i miss those big heads. Then theres regie. He was a knucklehead always bullying me.

I felt so much happier when I'm with him and the others they take my mind off of the little things. I wish I could have waited instead of being a shitty friend.

I walked out the house once again walking in the rain to my car. I decided I should visit them at college. I got in my car and drove off in silence.

Eventually I made it to the college took about a 40 minute drive. I walked through the campus admiring the community. I saw a familiar face, and I saw it look at me with a huge smile. Oliver! We ran up to eachother and hugged one another. "OLIVER!!!" I smiled still hugging him while. I was floating in the air from him holding me up. "DARREN...YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!!" He smiled then put me down. "how have you been oli?" I asked ruffling his hair that was still the same matching color as mine. "I've been really bored but those two made it fun" he laughed and smiled putting his arm over my shoulder.

"And how were you?" He asked walking me over to the rest of the boys. "I've been the same as always. depressed!" I fake smiled before I saw regie talking with Jennie and Rose. And some other girl...I frowned and looked at the ground. "Did you hurt yourself?" He asked before kneeling and checking my arms. I saw the other walk up over to where Oliver was. "Hey, oli who's this?" Regie asked looking at me, my head was down. "Are you serious? This is Darren!" Oliver smiled at me and lifted my head up. I didn't looked up. I kept my eyes on the floor. Then another hand picked my head up and scoffed. "Oh...darren!" I moved his hand away from my face before cuddling into Oliver's shoulder.

"Hey Darren, how you been?" Ryan asked looking at my dark circles under my eyes. "I'm ok!" I lied, I saw Oliver shake his head. And sighed. "Darren no need to lie. Tell them how you really feel!" He smiled and rubbed my back. "I mean it I feel ok-" I fake smiled and looked up and Oliver. Who just sighed in defeat. "Why'd you come here?" Regie asked and looked at the girl holding her hands. I let out a faint tear. "I can leave if you want...I came to see Oliver and Ryan...but I guess not!" I bowed and walked away. But ryan pulled my arm and pulled me into a hug. "No stay for a little bit. Also I want to tell you something. Regie has a girlfriend now...her name is Lisa! I'm sorry Darren but be just forgot about you

- and said he needs to get over his ex and find someone new. Please don't do anything bad, like kill yourself because of this!" He frowned and pulled me into another hug. I pushed myself out of the hug and walked away. Completely forgetting about this dumb shit. Forget regie forget his new side piece...forget that bitch! He's nothing. I stormed down the street and saw a bus coming. I looked at it unfazed waiting go get hit but I never got hit. I was pulled out of the street by the own and only regie. I sighed and looked at him pushing him.

"UGHHHHHHH WHY WON'T YOU EVER LET ME DIE!! LEAVE ME ALONE....HAVE FUN WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING WHORE! LETS FORGET ABOUT DARREN...YEAH LETS FORGET ABOUT ALL THE SWEET WORDS YOU SAID TO ME BEFORE YOU LEFT ME. AND FUNNY THING IS I ACTUALLY BELIVED WHAT YOU SAID IN THAT MOMENT...WHICH IS WHY I SPENT 4 FUCKING MONTHS WAITING FOR YOUR IGNORANT ASS TO SHOW...REGIE STOP SAVING ME...AND WORRY ABOUT HER AND YOURSELF. IM NOTHING TO YOU ANYMORE. IM NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!" I yelled walking into the street yet again. Getting in my car. I saw Oliver run up to my car and I stopped the engine. He opened the door and plopped in.

"I'm not gonna leave you behind!" Oliver said holding my left hand and kissed it. I smiled and drove off leaving behind regie.

Life is gonna be perfect now that he's not in the picture. I'm gonna start a life with Oliver and Oliver only. I went to the hospital and asked looked at my kids birth certificate. Something caught my eye. The DNA results said regie wasn't the father but Oliver is. I did sleep with Oliver more than once. The time me and Oliver started fucking was when I was 15, fucking Oliver. I've fucked Oliver so many times. Up until I met regie but...when regie didn't want to fucked I went to Oliver and fucked him. But I eventually stopped when regie asked me to be his boyfriend. So maybe this happened. Because of all those times or it could be a delay....all I know is regie was finally out the picture and Oliver was in my life....with me through the tough times.

___________________________________________

This isn't the end guys!😩💕

Suprise Oliver is the daddy!😏😩

Make sure to vote, comment and add to your reading list. Oh and most importantly have a beautiful day😩💕