Author Note

This is my entry for the Open Novella Contest 2022. I am doing prompt 33: "And then I pressed my cheek against the asphalt and prayed the dead bodies would cover my scent."

Description:

This was like something out of a fairy-tale, a horror fairy-tale. I always thought they were myths, but I saw them with my own two eyes as they slayed everyone around me.

_

Fay Evans is a typical working college student. One night she goes to a party, and a whole new part of the world, of her world, as she knew it was revealed to her. The truth of who she was, of what she was, is revealed to her slowly. Everything she ever knew would be questioned, but everyone would be questioned.

WARNING: Description of violence and gore, swearing, LGBTQIA+, abuse, mature themes and topics, other triggering events/thoughts, ETC.

Cover is made by @meha-k 

Authors Note:

Thank you all for giving this story a shot, hopefully this will get me back into the swing of things. The description is not the best, but hopefully I can improve it. This is a rough-draft, constructive criticism is welcomed and loved. I am still unsure of this title, but it is what I have for now. Enjoy reading!

 Enjoy reading!