00

11 years ago

I finally found her, but I can't act now. Neither of us are ready for this. Hell, my father isn't ready for this. He doesn't even know I found her or that she's still alive. He believes they are all gone. They aren't all gone. She will be the one to give the people hope and to help save the world.

I can't act now. I can only watch her. Make sure she is safe and no one else finds her. Not until we are ready, well she probably never will be. She doesn't know who she really is. She wont feel the pull, the warning. I will though, but I have to make sure I take her when it's the right time, or else it will be hell.

5 years ago

I just want to take her. I didn't know following her would make the bond on my end grow. She is so beautiful, and each year she gets even more so. I need to make sure I get her at the right time or everything I worked hard for, everything we worked so hard for will go up in flames. It might just go up in flames in the end because she doesn't know of our world. Our way of life. What she is. Who she is. She thinks she is only a human, but she is a Falling. One of the last. She is going to save us.

1 year ago

She is getting very close to dangerous territory by hanging out with that human. That human surrounds herself unknowingly with dangerous people. Unknowingly putting my Falling in danger. I can't act though, I have to wait till the time is right.

3 days ago

They know having the party there will only bring them trouble. They think they won't know. They always know what goes on on their land. They won't make it out alive and she will be put in harm's way, except I get a feeling she won't be in harms way. That she will be safe despite all the odds. Even if she was in danger I couldn't help her yet. I have to stay in the shadows until it is time, until everything is ready.