07

This was another double update, read 06 before 07!

_______

Fay

Closing my eyes tighter I snuggled more into the pillow, the sun was getting in my eyes. Why did it have to be so annoying after that nightmare I had?

The nightmare. It had seemed so real.

Jolting up I looked around. This was not my room. It wasn't a nightmare after all?

I looked down at the ruined dress and sheets. I hope they won't be mad about the sheets. What the hell am I thinking! I need to get out of here! I shouldn't care about their sheets.

Quickly getting up I notice clothes with a note on top of them. Grabbing the note I read it.

Hello love,

If you are reading this then I want you to know I will be back shortly to you and will explain everything. Here are some clothes for you to wear. I know that dress is probably uncomfortable.

Love, Kia

P.S. The bathroom is to the left if you want to take a shower. I had a friend bring over some products for you. They are on the counter and under the sink. When I get back you can tell me what type of products you like best and I will get you those.

This was absolutely crazy. Quickly I changed into the t-shirt and sweatpants, knowing I would be able to escape better in these than the dress. I rushed over to what I assumed was the door to leave the room, but when I pulled on it it wouldn't budge. There did not seem to be a lock on it so why wouldn't it open? Okay, breathe Fay. This is nothing to worry about. Just, uh, check the windows.

Looking out of the window I knew if I was to jump I would probably get hurt. I was on the second floor. I tried to open it to get a better view but it wouldn't open. I quickly ran to the other one but I had no such luck. Sighing I sat on the bed.

I was so screwed. I was trapped in this room by some psycho who claimed I was their mate and who was a monster. I was going to die. My breathing picked up, and tears welled up in my eyes. Why me? What did I do to deserve this?

Trying to calm down I went into the bathroom. It was magnificent. With a theme of blacks and grays it looked like it was out of a magazine. Deciding I should take a shower I went over to the door to see if there was a lock.

I did not want some pervert monster to walk in on me. They already had me trapped here.

I turned on the shower water hot and checked out the products that they had for me to use. They all seemed like good brands, but they were not my favorite. Grabbing the shampoo and conditioner I got in the shower to rid myself of the dirt and blood from the events that took place yesterday.

I hope Jess is okay.

______

______

Sorry this is short, I didn't want to put too much in this chapter. I don't know how I feel about it really. Thoughts?

 Thoughts?