04

Hyun-woo

I had a bad feeling about this, but I couldn't interfere. I had to let things take its course. When it is time I will know, but for now I just need to sit back and observe.

-*-

Kaishori

They really thought they were clever. They weren't. Throwing a get together on my territory, dragging in some humans who were most likely going to end up dead or turned by the end of the night. Them thinking they can just do as they please and violate our laws and treaties.

"Get some warriors ready," I instructed before I walked out of the meeting room and to the clearing behind the pack house.

Fucking Andre needs to learn his place. He needs to be punished. Seeing as no one is taking this seriously I will have to.

Once twenty-three of my warriors were in front of me I smiled.

"I know you guys have other more important matters, but Andre needs to be taught a lesson." I gazed at everyone of my warriors. Some were smiling, and others were staring at me blankly. "They have no clue that we know of their little get together tonight, so not only will numbers be on our side but a surprise attack as well."

"There are humans there so try not to shift unless necessary, but let no one get away. Especially any of Andre's clique. Kill who you must, and knock out those who need it. You guys will be given sedatives for the humans so please try not to kill them. We don't need a headache from the council."

With that the sedatives were handed out and we headed our way to the clearing on our south-eastern border. We drove the cars until we were about three miles away. Waiting for Sarah to get back from her scouting of how many vampires we are dealing with and what exactly they are doing. We waited for five minutes before she came back.

"There are roughly 13 vampires in the field now and 20 humans, but more are arriving and some are leaving. They seem to just be having a get together with music and snacks. Some vampires have led the humans further into the woods to feed off of them. The cars are parked down the road."

Going over what Sarah had just informed me I turned to the rest of the group. We would have to split up, but I knew my warriors could hold themselves.

"Okay, seven of you go to where the cars are and wait there. If the humans come let them through without being suspicious, but if you see a vampire kill them on site or lead them away from the humans. Try to sedate the humans once they are at their cars, so that way they will wake up there in a parking lot later."

"I want another three of you in the woods waiting, try to take out as many vampires as you can before they get to where the cars are. The rest of you will come with me to the clearing and go at it from there. Now there will be a lot of bloodshed, even human bloodshed. Do not let the vampires threatening to kill humans get away. Our main targets are Andre and his tiny group of friends, I know you guys know who I am talking about."

As soon as the twelve warriors left to go to their assigned posts I stared at the eleven in front of me. They were some of the strongest men and women I had, and I trusted them.

"Kill who you must to not let them get away. I know I said don't harm the humans, but if we need to shift or something else occurs that makes them a reliability or if they are protecting a vampire, kill them."

"Kai," Drew's voice was warry, but it should be seeing as she was trying to defy her alphas orders. "You just told the others not to kill the humans, and now you are telling us to kill them? I don't understand?"

I took a breath in. "I know Drew. But they are not among my top warriors now are they? I gave specific instructions because I know that this is a dire situation. The humans need to be taken care of as do the vampires all for our safety and without the council or anyone finding out."

"But won't they end up finding out?" Sebastian asked, an eyebrow raised.

I thought about it for a second, my second in command had a good point. But if we take care of all or most of the vampire population that is there tonight there shouldn't be any problem with the council. Humans spouting about the attack won't really affect us because no one will really believe them and there won't be any evidence about it if they come back or bring their officials. If we do this right, nothing will get traced back to us. To me.

"If everything goes right, no. Our biggest priority is Andre and his group. Do not let them get away," I commanded my warriors.

They all nodded their heads in understanding.

"Okay. Let's go."

With that we started towards the clearing where Andre's get together was at.

___________

___________

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that Hyun-woo is the mystery person from the very first chapter, 00, but I did not want you guys to get confused so I gave you guys his name. Hope you enjoyed it!

 Hope you enjoyed it!