05

This was a double update, make sure you read Chapter 04 first

_____

Kaishori

As we got closer to the clearing I could hear the music blasting. At least there was a variety it seemed and not just songs that are played on the radio that they got off a Spotify playlist. I would have had no problem with this get together Andre put on if he had asked me. Or if before this he was respectful of the way things are supposed to be. He defies everything without so much as a consequence because usually there is never any proof. But today we will be teaching him a lesson.

My anger was at its peak when we were within a few yards from where we would be making ourselves known. As soon as we stepped in one of Andre's vampire friends stepped up to us. Carl, who was on my right, sinisterly smiled at him before he pulled out the guy's intestines with his claws. The guy fell to the ground with lifeless brown eyes looking up at us.

There was a shrill scream from someone that was walking over to us, a human. Once that scream was out everyone was looking around towards us, and that is when chaos broke out. I stared past the makeshift dance floor, and once I made eye contact with her I knew she was my mate. I smelled the air just to be sure, and I was right. A sweet aroma was wafting to me.

As I stepped closer to her she looked to be filled with fear. I don't want her to be scared of me. As long as she is with me no harm will come to her, not only am I an Alpha but she will be my Luna.

'Do not harm the curvy African American girl on the dancefloor'  I mind-linked my pack members as I started to make my way towards her in the chaos. There was a lot of blood and screams.

As soon as she noticed I was coming towards her she started freaking out, panicking more than she was before. People were shoving on the dancefloor, trying to get away from my warriors or vampires who wanted to take out as many humans as they could before disappearing.

Someone shifted, and this seemed to scare her all the more. She finally settled on laying on the dead bodies as a way to disguise herself. I chuckled to myself. She could never hide from me, especially with how fast her breathing was and her heart was pounding.

Suddenly I heard fast footsteps coming at me, quickly I swiped at the guy knocking the tongs out of his hand. I amusingly stared at him, he really thought he could hurt me with those? Fear was plastered across his face. Deciding I needed to get to her fast and not to play with this guy, I hit him hard in the head, knocking him out.

I looked back to the dancefloor and as I got closer I noticed she had slowed her breathing, but her heart was still beating miles a minute. Slowly I crouched down in front of my angel. I wanted to reach out and touch her face, but I did not want to startle her.

After the chaos around us seemed to cease, her eyes fluttered open. I had never seen brown eyes that were so alluring to me. Once she went up from my shoes to my face I reached my hand down to her face wanting to touch her cheek. On noticing my action her breathing picked up and her eyes were getting glassy. She tried to move away from me, which I did not like but I had to keep my cool to not scare her anymore than she already was. I was worried once I noticed her slip on the blood when she tried to get away from me.

I hope she isn't hurt.

Reaching out to her again all I wanted was for her to be in my arms and to make sure she was not hurt. She landed at such an awkward angle I'm sure she would have hurt something.