𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢, 𝚑𝚞𝚑.

*Scaramouche POV*

It was already lunchtime. I tried finding my way through the dining area and spotted at the same table as yesterday Kazuha, who waited for me. His bento was sitting on the table, waiting to be opened.

When he noticed me, he smiled and waved.

"Come over here!"
"Alright."

I put down my lunch on the table and sat in front of Kazuha.

That's when I realized how pretty his face was.

His eyes are like the sunset. They are bright, but at the same time, calming and gorgeous. His white hair complemented his look perfectly, with that little strand of red popping out. His smile was comforting and composed, it wasn't too bright, not too little.

I wonder how he's not found someone already, I can just see him being Mr.Popular.

"Oi, Scaramouche. I'm talking to you."

Kazuha pouted. Did I anger him?

"Sorry..."
"No no, it's alright! I was just asking you about your last class. How are you?"
"Oh yeah, I'm okay. You?"
"Yes, I'm good!"

While thinking about it, he's the only friend that asked me about how I was doing. Perhaps the people I thought were "friends" weren't my friends at all.

Kazuha started to open his lunch. I noticed how clean and tasty it seemed. It looked to have been made delicately, as expected of the one who cooked it.

I almost felt ashamed to take out my bland sandwich. Would he think that I'm boring or that I can't cook? Still, I was starving and I took out my lunch anyways.

In the end, he didn't seem to mind. I couldn't help but stare at him, though. There was something about him, I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

Kazuha didn't say anything, I didn't say anything. It was just an awkward silence. I had to be the one to start a conversation this time, though.

What to talk about?

His family?

May seem too personal?

His hobbies?

What if he doesn't have any?

"Hey, do you have a part-time job or something?"

I swear this was the only thing I thought about. I know it's weird, but...

In the end, Kazuha started laughing. He kept his hand in front of his mouth and had one eye closed.

He was really cute.

"Are you trying to force a discussion or something?", he asked me.
"N-no, I'm just genuinely interested about you."

No, I didn't lie. It was half of a lie.

"Alright. Well then, if you want to know about me..."

Kazuha big smile started regaining it's usual, calm look.

I kinda miss his laughing though.