14 | 18th birthday

Y/n:

It has been 2 years since Ponyboy asked me to be his girl, we are still dating. It's been the best 2 years ever. We rarely fight and if we do it's not a big fight, but I love him so so much.

Today is my 18th birthday and I'm really excited. I put on this pink dress and did light makeup. I just put on some mascara, highlighter, blush, and eyeshadow. I curled my hair and left it down. I walked into the living room of the Curtis' house to see that they had thrown me a birthday party.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled as I walked in.

"Thank you all so much" I said smiling.

Pony came over and pecked me on the lips.

"Happy birthday babe, there are some gifts for you" he said.

"Thanks" I said sitting down. Everyone handed me their gifts they got me and I started opening them.

From Sodapop I got a beautiful necklace with matching earrings. From Darry I got a cute baby blue dress. From Johnny I got a bracelet and a t-shirt. I started to open to gift dally got me, he got me a box of condoms and some sweatpants.

"Are you sure these aren't yours?" I asked Dally holding up the box of condoms.

"Nope those are for you and Pony, gotta stay safe" he said with a smirk. Everyone started laughing and I'm not going to lie, I started laughing too.

Steve got me a new pair of converse which I really needed. Two-bit got me a Mickey Mouse teddy bear which I thought was cute. And lastly, Pony got me a book I've been wanting to read.

I thanked everyone and we started to hang around celebrating my birthday. I absolutely love the gang and I'm great full for all of them and everything they do for me. I wouldn't want to trade them for the world.

A/n: sorry guys but this is the end of the book! I might add extra chapters but idk yet. I know this is a really stupid way to end the book lmao.

<333