4

Jungkook thinks about the future a lot, that's why he always worked as hard as he could regardless of his age. He had always believed that good things come to those who work hard, that he has to deserve whatever he gets.

On a career level, he was doing good, more than good actually, anyone who worked with him told him how capable he is. Mr. Kim always told him how much he resembles his father when it comes to working.

This is mainly the reason why he dislikes Kim Seokjin. He's exactly the opposite of what he believes in. He refuses to earn for himself, he doesn't take anything seriously, he's dramatic when it comes to the things he wants, he refuses to take responsibility for any of his failed businesses. In other words, he's spoiled rotten.

He wasn't always that way. They used to be friends when they were kids but when Jin was about eleven or twelve his personality took a different turn, he was more rebellious and it seemed like he was testing his father to see how much shit he could get away with.

But never had Jungkook imagined that they would end up married to one another. It's not that he hates Jin, he doesn't. He just envisioned someone with a different personality as his partner. Someone who's... the opposite to everything that Jin is.

He just got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and was about to get ready to go to the company when he remembered that Jin is supposed to go too, but he doesn't think he woke up yet. He goes to Jin's room to see if he's woken up though he strongly doubts it.

And just as he thought, Jin is sound asleep in his bed. He nudges him softly to wake up but Jin doesn't budge. So, he throws away the blanket and nudges him harder.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Jin asks Jungkook angrily as he sits on the bed. He then notices what Jungkook is wearing, or actually isn't wearing, and gets a little shy and faces the other way. "Why the fuck would you come to my room like that?"

Jungkook is also reminded of what he's wearing and scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "Don't change the subject. Get up and get dressed quickly so we aren't late."

Jin lays down and covers himself with the blanket once again, "It's too early, I'll go there later." And he tries to go back to sleep.

Jungkook takes hold of Jin's lower legs and pulls him out of the bed so Jin falls on his ass on the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Jin yells at Jungkook.

"I'll leave in about forty-five minutes. If you want to ride my car with me to work, you better wake up and get ready. If you want to take public transportation and be late to work and get your first paycheck deduction, you can go back to sleep. Choose wisely." Jungkook informs Jin and leaves his room.

Jin takes a pillow from the bed and throws it towards the direction Jungkook just walked out from. Why does his father put his life under the mercy of Jungkook of all people?

He unwillingly stands and goes to the bathroom.

"Wow, you get dressed fast." Jungkook tells Jin.

Jin glares at Jungkook, "Can we get going already."

"Oh, someone is excited for his first day of work." Jungkook teases.

Jin rolls his eyes and whispers, "I want to kill you."

"I heard that." Jungkook says as he takes his car key and leaves followed by Jin.

The car ride was of course silent because they had a fight about where Jin would be sitting. Jin didn't want to sit in the passenger seat but in the back seat, Jungkook refused and said he isn't anyone's chauffeur. So, here he is sitting in the passenger seat, sulking and looking out of the window.