10

When Jin woke up the next day the situation was very awkward for him. Not only does he find himself snuggling very close to Jungkook, but also remembers everything that happened for them to end up like this. More specifically, he remembers how he begged Jungkook to stay with him, how he tried to have sex with Jungkook and he refused.

"God, that's humiliating!" Jin mumbles to himself, feeling like shit. He untangles his body slowly from Jungkook's embrace, careful not to wake him up in the process.

He enters the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror, "Get it together!" He heads to the shower hoping that he'd feel better after freshening up.

Once he's out of the shower, he sees Jungkook is awake. He is still on his bed, scrolling through his phone and yawning.

Jungkook looks at Jin, "Good morning!" He says as he stretches.

"Good morning." Jin greets back, avoiding eye contact.

"Feeling better?" Jungkook asks.

Jin nods his head, "I'm going to make breakfast while you get ready." Jin says as he tries to leave the room as fast as he can but Jungkook's voice stops him.

"Are you making it up to me for what happened yesterday?" Jungkook asks, trying to joke.

Jin, who doesn't really want to be reminded of what happened the day before, doesn't answer him. He rolls his eyes at him and leaves.

Jungkook is left confused but stands up nonetheless to get ready for work.

"Smells nice." Junskook says as soon as he reaches the kitchen. "What did you make?"

"Seaweed egg soup, Spicy Pork Stir Fry, rice, and Cucumber Salad." Seokjin responds as he puts the dishes on the kitchen island.

Jungkook starts eating right away. "Damn! I would've never imagined you'd be this good of a cook before! In such a short time and you're already way better than me." Jungkook says.

Jin still avoids eye contact, his face is reddening a bit. "Mm-hmm." He hums instead of responding, not trusting his voice.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asks as he notices Jin heading towards his room.

"I... I was thinking I'd wear my clothes first. You go ahead and eat!" Jin tells him.

Jungkook stops eating, "Why are you acting weird? Is there a problem?" Jungkook asks.

"No." Jin denies it, lies actually.

Jungkook eyes him, "Then?" Jungkook asks again.

"Nothing! I don't know, I just thought I could get dressed before breakfast!" Jin says as he moves back to the kitchen island. "C'mon let's eat!" Jin tells Jungkook.

The breakfast passes in silence and awkwardness. Jin refuses to look at Jungkook, simply humming and giving short answers whenever Jungkook tries to open a conversation. Jungkook keeps eyeing him silently, wondering what the hell is going on with him, but decides that if Jin doesn't want to talk about then he shouldn't push him.

As usual, they go to the company together. Even a fool could see the awkwardness between them. They enter their office and are joined by Yoongi later.

"What's going on?" Yoongi whispers to Jungkook when he feels the 'aura'.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "I don't even know!"

"Okay?" Yoongi whispers to Jungkook. He gives Jin another look. "He doesn't really look pissed, it looks like he's... I don't know, embarrassed or something. Did you guys fight last night?" He asks again.

"No!" Jungkook whispers back to him. He looks at Jin to make sure he doesn't notice that they are talking about him, "We had a good yesterday, a great one even, we actually slept beside one another, in the same bed, for the first time ever yesterday. Then he woke up today giving me this attitude, and I don't know what's going on." Jungkook tells him.