𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥. ●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: FULL-ON SMUT 😈 Yes! Finally, we're here! Some tags in this chapter are: vaginal sex, cream pie, choking, edging, orgasm denial, fingering, dirty talk, teasing. The whole deal *wink wink*.

A/N: Reaching this point of the story it's a huge deal to me! This is the moment where the story truly starts to pick up, so yeah, with this chapter I feel like Phoenix is grounded enough. :) None of this could have happened without the incredible soul that is and-the-children-too ! ❤️ She really helped from the start, when I didn't even have a title for the story. Just some isolated ideas and she made them make sense with her genius creativity. She is truly a wonderful soul, she took me in when she didn't have to and I will be forever grateful! Thank you so much babe, you are amazing! ❤️ Thank you for carrying Anakin Skywalker Wattpad on your back too lmao. Love you so much, I hope you are liking the story and you don't think that me dedicating the smut chapter to you is too weird lol.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

My eyes opened up to the morning sun, the brightness poking my sensitive irises and abruptly waking my brain up to one of the most annoying hangovers ever. When I tried to sit up, my head quickly fell back to the fluffy pillow due to the heavy spinning state of the room. Which was really funny because I had no idea how those freaking darthquiris could have so much alcohol in them and still be so sweet.

I dragged my tired body out of the bed (only achieved by pulling all of my strength together) and reached the shower. I needed to rip off the excessive sweat out of my skin and the dirt of the night before, so I did the whole skin care routine. Those were the little moments of the day where I could totally focus on myself, give me the love and attention I deserved. 

After a lifetime of feeling alone, I learned how to put myself first, because at the end of the day, I just had me. The relaxing water flowed through the curves of my figure, washing away the effects of the alcohol left in me, almost like a magic potion. I scrubbed gently and jumped at the little hidden bruise on my arm. It was created when I fell backwards on one of my attack maneuvers. I stared at the purple skin way longer than I should have, the water slowly becoming part of me to the point I didn't even feel it anymore.

The tainted skin reminded me of the days where my whole body would look like this. Filled with bruises, burns and marks, being a constant reminder of how miserable I was. No matter what I did, a part of my anatomy would always hurt. It feels like it was in another lifetime. Living in Exegol (or should I say surviving) and working with Palpatine only left me with traumas for life. Times and memories I thought I would never be able to erase. Walls so tall I doubted anyone would ever cross. Until one day I decided I was not gonna let Exegol haunt me. Yes, it was a part of my life, but it wasn't a part of me. The day I decided that a new me was going to emerge from that experience, was the day I finally lived. The day I was reborn, from the ashes of my past, like a glorious phoenix.

From that day forward I was unstoppable, fearless and courageous, not allowing anyone to even think they had some control over me and always getting what I wanted. I would be damned if another soul was close enough to kill my spirit. And because of that I was cautious. Extremely cautious with the people I surrounded myself with, or the jobs that I would do. Never accepted something if I knew I was on the line. Me first, second and third. At the end of the day, you only have yourself.

When the water was no longer warm, I took it as a sign to step out of the tiled space. I wrapped myself with a towel and went to the little bathroom counter. My eyes analyzed every piece of me, giving me my morning pep talk.