𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: brief mentions of smut, as well of mentions of murder.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

I woke up after the hardest night I've experienced in months. I've slept in sand dunes, freezing floors, questionable campsites, destroyed ships... I've even achieved some rest whenever I have my horrible nightmares.

But yesterday?

I didn't manage a single second of rest and it's all Anakin's fault. I was way too horny to sleep, everytime my eyes closed, I saw his. Looking down at me while he hovered my body, thrusting inside of me, hiding his face on the crook of my neck to disguise his groaning. I tried waking up and coming back to sleep, but the image prevailed. Sometimes it was him on top, or eating me out, or him on his back...

Stop! You can't allow this!

He is not only my coworker (at least is the closest thing I can call him), he looks like a total ass. That Order 66 comment? The hell is his problem? I was busting my ass for the Empire, even more than him. While I was breaking my back on the Outer Rim, he was sleeping in soft silk sheets and a comfortable mattress here in the old Senate Building.

I bet his chambers are bigger than mine.

Not that I can complain, my bedroom was gorgeous. 

The whole color scheme was selected especially by me. King size bed, with expensive sheets and fluffy, enormous pillows. Silky curtains behind the bed gave the bedroom a very delicate touch. The closet was enormous; already filled with all of my different black suits. The TV  stood in front of the bed and a wood desk by the giant windows.

There were another 2 doors: the bathroom and the door to the living room. The former leads to a lovely bathroom, with both a shower and a bathtub, a very spacious sink, full of creams and soaps. The latter leads to an amazing living space, decorated with white couches and beautiful works of art. But my favorite part was the gigantic balcony that was connected to the living room.

I could see all of Coruscant, the flying speeders and glamorous buildings. To feel the rush of urban life. The tilting lights of the apartments, in contrast with the stars. It was quite the sight. I was happy to see that even after the Empire took over, the vitality of the city never faded away. I've always loved it here; it made me feel human. Somehow normal.

After being locked away my whole life in Exegol, anywhere with sunshine felt like heaven. My old home planet was always cold and dark; it was the hidden world of the Sith after all. I used to walk endlessly around the planet, memorizing its every path and hideout, in case I ever had a chance to escape. Or simply to have somewhere to go whenever Palpatine was mad, so he didn't get it out on me. His electric rays hurted like hell. Fuck, maybe hell was better. The best memory I have from there was butchering up rocks with my lightsaber, because it was the only moment I could release all of the anger inside of me, to let go of all the pain.

So when he told me that he was taking me to Coruscant for a secret mission, I almost burst into tears (which was heavily forbidden). The first time I stepped foot on Coruscant, I knew I wanted it to be my new home.

I stayed on the balcony for over 20 minutes, delighting myself with the view, before heading out to the meeting. I arrived early to get familiar with the topics of today's agenda, given that I was already behind.

 I was alone for a couple of minutes before Anakin showed up. Surprise was the overall emotion once I noticed his presence, but I was even more terrified that he could feel how eager my body was to see him. I secured my shields (that were always up) and continued to see the hologram on the table, the one I've been using for battle strategy.