𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Violence.

A/N: I'm sorry for all the different scenarios, this is the last chapter of the Hoth arc, so I had to close a lot of things looool. This chapter is dedicated to Cupidonsouls- ! You're so sweet dear! Thanks for all your amazing messages!!! Love having you here <3

The pic is only inspo <3 I wish we could have seen that, but life sucks :(

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

—Welcome home, master. —We both bowed to Qui-Gon as soon as he strutted his way to the end of the landing platform.

Qui-Gon smiled with his arms open, as an act of humbleness and pressed his palms together in gratitude.

—My dear apprentices! I'm glad to see you both here and alive! —Qui-Gon put his arms around and hugged us from each side. We walked out the hangar, with Obi-Wan following our trail as he finished talking with Commander Cody. —Were you alright alone in here? Any disaster I should know about? —He looked at both of us with a deadly stare.

I looked back at Anakin and he raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to answer and making Qui-Gon to focus his attention on me. I gulped very subtly, not able to handle the pressure of lying to Qui-Gon.

— No, nothing. —I smiled, playing it cool.

—Ha! Liar! —My body stiffened at the word and Qui-Gon's expression immediately fell, snapping back at Anakin. My eyes widened and I closed my hands in fists, my nails sank on my palms, knuckles white. Oh, I should've known this motherfucker was lying all along and he was about to snitch! —Phoenix went all psycho in the kitchen just because I poured myself a bowl of her cereal. —He rolled his eyes, in character.

In a profound exhale, all my worries and tensions left my body and I deflated under Qui-Gon's paternal embrace. Anakin still deserved to be kicked in the head for pulling a thing like that.

—Why did you have to grab her cereal? You don't even like to eat that sort of thing and her Chokko's are sacred. —Qui-Gon scoffed, siding with me. A big smile was drawn in my face at the hypothetical victory.

—I was on a rush. —Anakin shrugged his shoulders, acting all innocent.

Qui-Gon rolled his eyes tiredly and snapped him in the head, not hard enough to hurt him.

—Hey! —Anakin whined and I laughed.

—That's what your nosy ass deserves, Whineakin. —I sang triumphantly. Anakin squinted his eyes at me and before he could insult me back, Obi-Wan catched up to us.

—Cody will take care of the cruisers.—He indicated to Qui-Gon, to which he nodded. Then he looked at Anakin's pouting lips and my cocky smirk, going back and forth between us and then looked at Qui-Gon with an intrigued gesture. —What did I miss?

—Nothing much.—Qui-Gon sighed, giving us a last squeeze. —Everything seems to be exactly the same as it was.

Anakin and I locked eyes from afar, and I swear that the sentiment in his eyes spoke to me like real words. Trying to not call myself out, I fought my instinct of giving him a little smile when he winked at me.

—Okay... yes, let's say that. —Obi-Wan scratched his beard, his attention still fixated on both of us.

—So.. shall we proceed with the mission's report? —I smiled nervously, in an attempt to change the subject.