𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Violence, torture, angst, slight sexual references. There's a lot of torture in this chapter, so beware.

A/N: TODAY IS KENOBI'S FINAL DAY. How are we feeling? I think there will be a season 2 for sure! (I already watched. Yes, I'm not okay. I will never be).

This chapter is dedicated to ahtanosw !!! Hope you enjoy it sweetie!!!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

Anakin's locks were splattered all over the pillow, his eyelashes peacefully resting on his blushed cheeks. His breathing was calm, his bare chest slowly going up and down, signaling me the profound rest he was in.

My body stood up from the bed, sliding very carefully to not wake up the sleeping giant that was under the covers.

It was still dark outside. My eyes found the clock.

[4:00 am]

A grumpy growl got stuck on my throat. I resisted the urge to stump like a brat throwing a tantrum.

I didn't want to leave.

I wanted to get back to sleep and bury myself in the fortress of mushy pillows that surrounded Anakin. But I needed to go.

So after Anakin told me about the sabers, like three days ago, I dedicated myself to try and listen to them. Some things I tried were rather ridiculous like opening them (maybe that way I could hear them better), or staying on a prolonged stare off.

But, hey, I did whatever I had to do; the noise was driving me crazy.

Until one day, I went up the roof (the same roof where I encountered Obi-Wan numerous times) and sat down with them. I didn't know if it was because of the relaxing environment, the strange flowers or that the Force took pity on my tired form, but the meditating finally worked. And the next thing I heard was:

"Ilum".

I talked to Qui-Gon about it. The story of how all of it began: how long I had been struggling with the whispering of the sabers and the word they finally allowed for me to hear.

—What does it mean, master? —I asked, we both kneeling in front of each other, sitting on our feet. We were at Qui-Gon's private meditation chamber.

—I think they are instructing you. —He pulled something from his belt and the blue hologram surgio from his data pad. —Right here. —He pointed at a dot. —That 's Ilum. That's where the Jedi would go and find the kyber crystals for their sabers. It was a youngling's ritual.

—What should I do? — My state equally as confused as before. I've never been to such a planet.

—I think you should go. Maybe gather a small troop as backup... But this seems harmless enough. —He inspected the saber again.

—Do you think you could go with me? As an old Jedi Master, you would know the way better than I do. —I proposed. He clenched his jaw at the mention of his old role, but didn't say much.

—This looks like a personal quest, young one. Something you must do on your own.

My hands grabbed the first suit I saw after I rubbed my eyes (your choice! It's a cold planet tho), fighting off a yawn. I was dead tired but the ship was programmed to leave in half an hour. Apparently my lightsabers couldn't send me to a planet that is farther away.