✎Chapter One✎

Akaashi Pov 

The fluorescent lights flashed in my face repeatedly as I made my way through the dance floor. Kenma smiled at me once he saw me, waving me over. Smiling back, I made my way over to him and Kuroo.

The two had just gotten married about a week ago and they had planned to do an after-party but Kenma had gone into heat so they had to cancel it.  Now a week later they booked this club and invited everyone to celebrate it. I'm surprised Kenma agreed to do it in a club since he doesn't like them but I guess it's fine since he knows everyone here. 

"Thanks for showing up Akaashi," Kenma said, his voice as soft-toned as ever.

Thankfully I was close enough to hear what he was saying. Kuroo grinned at me once he looked back over. "Hey Akaashi, thanks for showing, it means a lot to my kitten and me," 

"No problem, you know I'm always happy to,"

"Yeah now go have some fun and meet some people!" Kuroo spoke somewhat proudly and then began peppering Kenma with kisses. 

Oh, how cute...I'm jealous-

Might as well let loose tonight. Most of my friends are married already and some even have kids while I'm still as single as ever. I'm just gonna have a few drinks, maybe try and make more friends too. 

Going to the bar, I ordered Devil Springs Vodka then headed to a free open spot that was on the backside of the bar. It was kind of dim there and alone, with red velvety couches but the area was small and kind of secluded. After getting the drink, I sat on my own and started drinking. I'll loosen up a bit before I go speak to people. 

I've never been the best with alcohol since I don't drink often. I hardly drink anything besides water and coffee. 

There was a small crash and then a loud boisterous voice. "Hey Hey Hey! My man how's it going!?" 

Ignoring the loud voice, I went back to the front bar to get more to drink before coming back to sit down again. After quite a few drinks, I started feeling tipsy and more people started showing. Of course, a lot of people would show, both Kuroo and Kenma are famous and known worldwide. 

"Hey Hey Hey! Who are you? Cause you are one beautiful human being!" 

Turning away from the crowd, I looked at the man in front of me. He had the same voice as the person from earlier. His eyes, they're round, golden-colored eyes and he has spiky white-grey hair with black streaks; certain sections of it are done up as if to vaguely conform to that of an animal, strongly amplifying the uncanny resemblance he bears to a horned owl.

It's kind of cute and his body, well definitely drool-worthy. Wait no why am I checking him out??

"I-I'm not beautiful.." 

The male grinned and sat right beside me and I let him. He didn't look like the type to try and sexually assault an omega. Yes, I'm an omega. 

"You may think that but to many others, including me, you are the most beautiful being I have ever laid eyes on," 

Feeling my face heat up, I giggled and drank more. "You're funny uh what's your name?"

"I'm Bokuto Koutaro! Best friend of Kuroo and regular friend of Kenma. And you are?"

"Akaashi Keiji, a pleasure to meet you Bokuto-san," 

Shaking his hand, we both were smiling at each other. 

"So Agaashi what are you doing over here all alone?" 

Shrugging, I looked back at the dance floor then to my drink, taking another gulp. "I am uh relaxing since I'm not exactly the type to party and shake my ass on the dance floor," 

Bokuto laughed and I smiled harder, trying not to blush more than I already was. 

"I like you Agaashi! Mind if I stay here with you?"

"Not one bit, you can join my bored self,"

"Oh hold up I'll be right back!" 

Bokuto rushed off before I could say anything else and I watched him go. He had run up to the front of the bar where they were serving the drinks and other stuff. What's he going to get?

A few minutes later he came back with some Pincer Shanghai Strength drinks and put them down on the table. 

"Do you want to have some?" 

"Mm sure why not,"

"Great!"

For a while Bokuto and I just drank drink after drink, occasionally asking each other some random questions about each other. 

The table looked like a mess after all that we had drank and I could tell we were both drunk and just very fucked up.

"Kaashiiiii want to dance?" Bokuto slurred and stumbled up, putting his hand out to me. 

Staring at his hand, I slid mine in his and we both went over to the dance floor. I know we both looked like idiots, messily dancing around each other. Bokuto almost face-planted as he had wobbled randomly at one point. 

The music seemed to fade as I turned and our eyes met, his lip turned up to a smile and he pulled me closer by the waist which I did not mind, not one bit. 

Wrapping my arms around his neck, we swayed together, him mostly guiding my hips and I pressed into him. I didn't even realize we were close to kissing until his breath mixed with mine and I kissed him back. 

His lips felt soft in a way and the way he tugged gently at my bottom lip made me want more. Swiping at his bottom lip, he parted his lips and I slipped my tongue in. We both began exploring each other's mouths and I couldn't help but let out a soft moan. 

We had to pull away at one point since we were both out of breath. 

Giggling, he pulled me back to the table and pulled out a ring pop from his pocket. Why does he have a ring pop??

On one knee he got and I gasped. 

"Agaashi Keiji, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me? I promise I'll get you a real ring soon," 

People stared and cheered, and even more so once I jumped into his arms screaming "yes!" 

"Yuh! Get it bestie!" Oikawa screeched from the crowd then all you hear is an "ow! Iwa-chan!" 

Kissing him again, I ran a hand through his hair, softly tugging to which he let out a pleasured gasp. 

"I'm taking you home," Bokuto mumbled into the kiss and he carried me outside, a driver there for him already. 

In the back seat of the car, we began making out, tugging at each other's clothes. His lips were warm, nipping and sucking at my neck. I want more. No, I want him.

And I did get him that night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thoughts?

A.A.T •