✎Chapter Twelve✎

Akaashi Pov 

Time Skip~

For the past few months, Bokuto and I had grown closer. His boss was arrested and his fake ex-fiance was fired from her line of work. Bokuto stayed with his dream job and got another house for all of us since he wanted me to move in with him. I agreed after a while of being hesitant so now I live here. 

My old boss contacted me that they had found what truly happened on the camera's and apologized deeply and asked me to go back to work but I declined. I found another similar job and I loved it even more. 

Though Bokuto refused to let me work until at least the baby was born so he somehow got a deal with my boss that I can work on a computer from home. He was so caring and I loved that.

"Awkaashi! I'm home!" Bokuto shouted as he arrived and I stood up from my work chair, waddling my way to greet him. 

Smiling, I saw him closing the door and taking off his shoes. "Hey Kou," 

He turned to me and grinned, rushing over and getting on his knees to kiss my stomach. My stomach wasn't flat anymore, now it was a big baby bump. He kissed my bump before getting up and pecking my lips and forehead. It never failed to make me blush and make my heart flutter.

"How was work?" 

"Work was good as always! How was your day at home with our baby?" 

"He was calm but now that you're here, he'll probably start kicking," 

Bokuto chuckled and got down again, pressing his face to the bump and cooeing. 

A while back we finally found out the baby's gender and it was a boy. During the time we were making up names and in the end we both chose Kotori. We're past all this, my due date is close. The baby could be born any day now and it's terrifying but I have Bokuto by my side. 

"Oh Keiji, I brought you onigiri," 

"Aw, thanks Kou,"

"Anytime baby,"

Kissing him, he smiled into it and rubbed the side of my bump. I embarrassedly pulled away when I felt something wet going down my leg. Did I just pee myself? 

A big pain was felt in my stomach and I hunched over.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did Kotori kick too strong this time?"

Grunting, I held my stomach. "N-No I think it's time,"

"Time? OH BIRTH? THE BABY'S COMING??!" 

Nodding, he rushed upstairs and came back with a bag before picking me up and rushing out the door.

"I'm heavy, I'll break your back put me down!" 

"There's no time baby!" 

He set me in the seat and buckled me up, tossing the bag to the back seat and he himself buckled up and drove. 

"God it hurts, Kou it hurts," 

"I'm sorry baby but you'll be fine soon," he grabbed my hand with his free hand and I squeezed it. "Our baby's coming to us Keiji, can you believe it?"

"Just fucking drive and shut up!" I screamed and he flinched in shock. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

He chuckled. "It's fine, you are going into labor so I think the pain is making you this way," 

We arrived at the hospital after a few more minutes thanks to Bokuto's fast driving. They put me on the stretcher and rushed us to a room, Bokuto quickly following behind. In the room, they made sure to dress me for it and got me ready to push.

It hurt so bad and I felt stuck. It was a loop of pain. Repeatedly, all I did was push and scream and cry and hold Bokuto's hand so hard that even he whined and cried. 

By the time the baby was born, I was exhausted and didn't have the chance to hold him right away since I passed out. I heard sweet words being muttered to me and a small unconscious smile formed on my lips as I imagined Bokuto holding our baby. I can't wait to wake up and hold my precious boy in my arms. 

After sweet words were spoken, it was silent and then I felt myself being moved around. Forcing myself to wake up, I looked around feeling wary.

I wasn't in the hospital room anymore. I was in the back of a moving van. I was still in the clothes from the hospital but my legs and arms were tied and I couldn't tell who was driving. I knew that I had been kidnapped and forced myself to cry but I couldn't help but cry.

Was I going to be killed? Was I ever going to be able to see my baby? I didn't even get to hold him... 

What was going to happen to me?

I want my family...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.A.T