✎Chapter Nine✎

Akaashi Pov

So warm and cuddly...

Whatever this feeling is, I like it. It feels like home.

"Mm, Kaashi don't leave me..." someone mumbled.

Startled, I opened my eyes and looked over. Oh, it was Bokuto-san. Now that I remember, he had come over last night and made me feel so happy. He's probably just being this sweet because of everything that's happened and because I'm baring his pup.

Wow, that sounds weird now that I say it. I'm going to be a parent. I'm going to bare a pup.

A pup for a man who's not even my mate...

Fiddling with my fingers and the zipper of Bokuto's onesie, my mind wandered off.

What would happen once I bare this pup? Will Bokuto want to take the pup from me? He wouldn't, right?

All these thoughts got to me that I didn't realize I was letting out distressed pheromones until Bokuto was hugging me, pulling me closer, and letting out his scent which immediately calmed me. He even kissed my forehead.

"Thank you Bokuto-san,"

"Call me Koutaro, Kaashi," Bokuto-san whispered.

Smiling, I nodded silently.

For a while, we stayed that way, just in each other's embrace. I had fallen asleep again and I had assumed he had too. Once I had woken, Bokuto was barely walking into the room, carrying Denny's.

"Food time! I get to feed you cause you're my baby-er I mean um I get to feed you because of the baby yeah the baby..." he trailed off awkwardly, scratching his chin.

Chuckling, I sat up and moved over so he could sit down and he eagerly came bounding over. Happily plopping down beside me.

"Oh, I forgot!" Bokuto randomly shouted then rushed out of the room before coming back with a table. It was this mini table that was easy to carry around, I'm not sure what the name of it was.

He put it down and took out all the food, putting it on the table in front of us.

"Thank you Bokuto-san,"

"Anytime Awgaashe! And I told you to call me Koutaro," he whined towards the end.

Chuckling, I started eating once he did or I was going to but he had other plans. He started feeding me as if I was his lover.

It made me feel all tingly and warm inside-what if I just have to take a shit though...

"Hey, Agaashi?"

Happily eating the food, I glanced back at him. "Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?" he blurted out then slapped his hands over his mouth before quickly standing up.

"I-"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ask so soon! I wanted it to be perfect and only until I knew how you felt about me! I'm so sorry forget I asked! I'm gonna go cry in a ditch! Bye Agaashi!" he ran out before I could say anything else.

Staring blankly at the plastic plates, I had already known my answer but he left before I could.

"...yes,"

Too late it seems. Maybe he'll ask soon again? Or what if he never does after this? What if he thought I didn't like him at all??

Sighing, I got up and started my day. First, I cleaned up then I showered and got dressed before leaving to find myself a job.

Humming as I went on and about, all I kept thinking about was his question. I wanted and was going to say yes.

Would it even work between us though? He's just like the opposite of what I am.

Hours passed and I had no luck in finding anything. Heading back home, I threw up then lied down for a bit before going onto the computer and searching up job openings.

What's Bokuto-san doing right now?

No. Shaking my head, I focused back on my work.

Has he eaten yet? Is he drinking enough water today?

Get out of my head Bokuto-san!!!

Groaning, I shut the computer and flopped on the bed, having an urge to cry. Why do I want to cry? I'm fine!

And here come the waterworks...

Crying, I curled up and threw the blanket over me. I want to be hidden from the world right now.

Knock! Knock!

"Agaashi! Are you there? Can I come in?"

Peeking out from the blanket, I tossed it to the side before smoothing out my outfit and hair before rushing to the door and opening it.

"Hi, come in,"

He frowned and cupped my face. Woah why'd he do that-oh I was crying...

"Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Are you okay?"

"I am now," I leaned into his palm, loving the soft gentle touch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hi, hello, howdy, hola! How are all of you doing? Well whoever reads this.

A.A.T •