✎Chapter Three✎

Akaashi Pov

How did it come to this? I swear all I was doing was letting loose and trying to have some fun. I didn't expect myself to do what I did. And that was sleep with a famous alpha. Why did I do this to myself?? This is exactly why you should not get drunk!

Bokuto-san took me home and then rushed off, having to leave because of an important matter. I know that it involved me though. 

I know famous people have stalkers and such and so on but I did not expect to find people lingering outside my home!!! Like damn, mind your own business... 

For once, I wanted to leave my home as various reporters wouldn't stop banging at my door asking for me to answer some questions. 

For a week it continued, as none answered to what had been said on the news, only more grew curious on the matter. Bokuto's fans even trashed my house, assuming that I ruined his career or that I was just an attention seeker wanting to sleep with him and get with him for his fame. All are fucking idiots. 

Finally one night, they stopped coming as Kenma literally told them to fuck off. Being more famous than Bokuto, they all listened though various comments were left on Twitter how now I was fucking around with him. 

"I'm sorry Kenma-san, I dragged you into this," I said as I pinched the bridge of my nose. 

"You didn't get me involved, it was I who chose to do so. People have to learn to stop getting involved in problems that aren't supposed to matter to them, anyway I'll have to take my leave now. Will you be fine on your own?"

"Yeah, thank you," 

Leading Kenma out, I waved him as he left then came to the living room, plopping down on the couch. Turning on the tv, I changed channel after channel. Seeing as everyone just seemed to be about Bokuto and me. 

Seeing all of that, I quickly turned off the tv and ran to the bathroom, immediately puking all the contents that had been in my stomach. Flushing the toilet, I got up and rinsed my mouth before getting some mint gum and chewing it to make my breath smell at least a bit better. 

Deciding to just sleep, I walked to my room and groaned as someone knocked. At first, I wasn't going to answer, thinking it might be some news reporter until-

"Is anyone home? I'm Samuson Fosutā here to offer something that will stop the scandal between you and Bokuto Koutaro,"

Hearing that, I walked over and opened the door. 

"May I come in?" he asked.

"Yes, yes you may," 

Opening the door wider, I let him in then we both went and sat down.

"I know you've seen the news about what's been going on. Seeing as Bokuto is very famous, the news gets out quickly and this could affect his career which it already is. I'm here to make an offer,"

"Ah yes, I understand that, I'd like to fix this mess in any way. What do you propose?" 

"Well, I have already scheduled a meeting with news reporter Yachi Hitoka for this Wednesday. Bokuto already agreed to meeting up and doing this but I need to know if you're willing to do so. My offer is that you say that the clip taken was fake. Bokuto is going to say that he was drunk and thought you were his fiance because you look like her-"

"Wait, what did you just say?" 

I was extremely confused, Bokuto-san was getting married? I slept with a soon-to-be-married man!!??

"Well Bokuto isn't married nor was he engaged before this but to help with his career, we agreed that he'll get married to Miyanoshita Eri. I'm sure you've heard of her, she's a famous model and has had plenty of interactions with him so it'll be believable," 

"Oh...okay," 

"I'll pay you one grand if you do it but you'll also have to leave,"

I'm frustrated already. Why do I have to leave? Bokuto is famous and rich can't he leave instead??

"I'll do it but I'm not leaving my home and that's final." I stated. 

He sighed and stood up, handing me a card. 

"Fine, that's good enough then. The card has my number and the address for where you have to go, don't be late and you'll get your money right after,"

With that said, I took the card and showed him out before going to my bed and falling asleep.

This should be for the better and then after I do this my life can go back to normal. Peaceful it will be soon. 

Wednesday finally came but as I woke up, I just felt tired and nauseous. Still forcing myself to get up, I showered and got ready. The meeting starts at eight and it's currently seven-thirty.

Soon making it to the building, I let out a sigh and walked in.

Time to get this stuff over with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.A.T