✎Chapter Two✎

Akaashi Pov ( NSFW )

Groaning quietly, I lifted my head from the extremely comfortable pillow I was on and flopped over onto my back. Wincing from the sun that poured in through the windows.

Muttering that it sucked, I turned to the other side and saw a sleeping male beside me.

Yeah, this place is nice and the male beside me looks good too-OH SHIT!!!

Abruptly sitting up, I winced as pain shot from my ass up my back.

What the fuck happened last night?

The male beside me stirred and randomly pulled me close to him, hugging me. Oh, nice biceps he has-NO!

Trying not to panic, I tried my best to calm down then moved his arm away. He whined and I thought it was something else so I may or may not have slapped him to which he growled and sat up.

"I am so sorry-"

"Uh who are you and why are you in my bed?" he asked groggily.

"I don't know that's what I'm trying to figure and oh holy shit you're naked!" I squeaked and pushed him away to which he fell off of the bed.

"Ow!"

"You know I'm really sorry once again, I think I should go,"

Rambling, I got off of the bed, with a blanket wrapped around my waist. Damn my ass and back hurt.

Did we-no we couldn't have possibly done it...did we?

There was a big pounding in my head then small flashes of last night started popping up.

Flashback...

In the back seat of the car, we began making out, tugging at each other's clothes. His lips were warm, nipping and sucking at my neck. I want more. No, I want him.

As soon as we got to his place, we stumbled inside. Well, he did because he picked me up, bridal style at one point.

Once we got to his room, he placed me on the bed and I moaned as he harshly kissed me. Gripping the hem of his pants, I tugged at them and he pulled away, undressing himself meanwhile I rushed to do the same.

"My beautiful husband, I'm going to make you all mine tonight,"

As soon as we were both naked, we began feeling each other's bodies up and down. Trying our best to leave the other untouched.

Saliva rolled down the side of our mouths as we kissed sloppily.

I kept tugging at his hair occasionally.

"I don't have lube or condoms, are you okay with that?"

I whined into another kiss. "It doesn't matter now make me yours,"

"As you wish baby boy,"

Aligning himself with me, he thrusted in harshly and I cried out, a sob breaking through me.

It felt like I had been torn apart and stretched widely.

The tears escaped without me meaning to let them.

"I'm sorry it'll get better, you'll feel good real soon baby,"

"It better-" I cried, "-since this is my first time,"

"Shh,"

Bokuto kissed my tears away and didn't move, letting me get adjusted to him first. Clinging to him like a whiney baby, I finally nodded after a bit.