✎Chapter Ten✎

Akaashi Pov

Pouting to myself, I sat on the floor in the corner of my room. I was staring at the door, waiting...

Waiting for Bokuto to come back. Today was the day of his interview and here I was, sitting on the floor just pouting and waiting.

Sighing, I let out a whine before standing up and going to the living room. Then I sat on the couch after turning on the tv, the news channel popping up almost immediately.

Bokuto looked as handsome as ever- I mean um he looks good. Yeah...

"Good afternoon this is Fame News 101, it is Friday and I am your news reporter Yachi Hitoka reporting live with a surprise! Our famous model and pro volleyball player Bokuto Koutaro has shown up for a special announcement!" she said enthusiastically.

Bokuto smiled and waved at the camera like a little kid before rubbing his hands on his pants. Aw, he's nervous. I mean I would be too.

"So Mr.Bokuto what is it you've come to say today?"

"Well, first this is going to be very hard for me. About last time, the clips were not fake and I had not mistaken Awkaashi. I knew it was him and I still kissed him and I don't regret it,"

"Oh my?! But aren't you engaged?"

Bokuto-san chuckled nervously and stayed quiet for a bit before speaking up again.

"Actually that was a lie as well. I'm gay and I support anyone who is. After all, love is love and I fell in love with a man. And that man is Akaashi Keiji...maybe it's too soon to tell but I feel like I can be myself around him um anyways not what I'm supposed to be talking about right now,"

Gripping the pillow, I squealed into it.

"The only reason I said I wasn't gay is because I was afraid. I was afraid of losing my dream job. Afraid that people would hate me or look at me in disgust but now...now I could care less. I'm gay and I'm proud. I'm proud of myself. If you hate me now then jokes on you pal, because I love me and that's good enough. Boss if you see this, I'm gay! Gay and proud! And Eri go find someone else because I'm not into you and I'm going to have a family soon!"

At this point, I was crying. It takes a lot to come out and even so more on-screen for almost the entire world to see. I'm proud of him.

"Woah that's amazing! We're all proud of you Mr.Bokuto but I do have to ask, what you meant by you're going to have a family soon?"

Bokuto grinned goofily and scratched his cheek, a blush covering them up.

"Um, I'm going to be a dad! Awkaashi is baring my pup!" he stated proudly.

Random words spilled out of my mouth as I covered up my heating face. Why'd he go say it?!

"Ah, so something did happen between you two I see,"

"Yeah! And I hope maybe even more stuff will happen!"

What does he mean by that? Does he maybe want to do it again?

I mean I don't have much experience but I can, can't I? I can try to please him...

Should I? What if I'm just thinking things? I kind of want to do it again though.

When did I become like this?

I'm gonna go change maybe I should surprise him with something to show that I'm proud of him.

Do I own any lingerie? Kuroo-san bought me one as a dare from Kenma and Kenma just wanted to mess around with him.

I never wore it though and I had planned to throw it away but maybe I could at least use it once?

Quickly rushing to the room, I looked deep into my closet and found the small-looking box. Inside was a black lace see-through shirt with matching bottoms but the bottoms had a pink ribbon.

Will I regret this?

Stripping right there, I put on the outfit and looked at myself in the mirror.

Is it just me or am I getting fat? I want to cry again...

Maybe this was a stupid mistake...

For a while, I sulked before plopping on the bed and forgetting about Bokuto-san. Well, I did until I felt holes being burned into my back.

Looking back, Bokuto was standing there with a bag of food and a heavy blush coated his face as he stood somewhat in shock.

"Uh, am I interrupting something?"

"Uhh no, no you are not," I mumbled awkwardly and stood up, walking over to him.

"So uh why are you wearing that?" he asked while looking elsewhere.

Do I not look good?

"Because I wanted to surprise you because I'm proud of you...?"

"Oh!-" he grinned goofily and hugged me. "-You alone already surprise me for just acknowledging me,"

My heart swelled and I smiled, hugging him back until I felt something poking me and I realized he got hard.

"Um, Kou-"

"I'm sorry you just looked so sexy! My body reacted I'm sorry!" he cried.

Chuckling, I looked back at him and made him look at me.

"Then let me help,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.A.T •