✎Chapter Eight✎

Bokuto Pov

After I woke up, I found the note and read it. Well after trying not to whine that he had left me. And Eri, she was never like that so why now?

Well, I'm going to end this whole marriage thing with her and tell my boss and if he tries anything, the cops will surely get him.

I'll call Awkaashi soon but right now, I need to go see Samuson Fosutā, my boss. But after this, he might not be.

Once I showered and got dressed, I made my way to my car and drove to his home. There were times where we'd meet up at his place to get more knowledge about our rivals for the volleyball matches.

As soon as I got there, I parked and walked right in, since he had trusted me with a key.

But I kind of wished I had not seen the sight in front of me.

Eri was on top of him, naked and riding him while Samuson was squeezing her boobs.

Not my boss sleeping with her ugh that's disgusting!

Oh but this could be perfect. Since they had still not seen me, I took a few pictures and a little recording. Blackmail suckers!

Getting a good amount of pictures, I busted in and Eri squealed, moving off of him and covering up. Samuson hurriedly moved to cover up as well.

"Koutarou, baby, it's not what it looks like!" Eri whined.

Samuson quickly got up, holding a blanket around him.

"No, it's exactly what it looks like and Eri, don't call me baby. It sounds disgusting when it comes out of your mouth,"

She gasped and looked away, staying quiet.

"Now now Bokuto-" Samuson started.

"No, both of you listen to me. Eri, we're not getting married and we were never going to. And Samuson, I have so much stuff on you. I can turn you in if I want to. I'm gay, deal with it and if you try to make me lose my career, I'll get the cops on your ass,"

Making my way to the door, I paused then turned back to them.

"And one last thing-" I shook the phone. "-this here has photos of you two doing the deed. I'm sure you both wouldn't want them to get out to the public. Of Eri and her boss sleeping together when Eri is engaged to me,"

Seeing the look on their faces was priceless. They looked horrified and I couldn't help but laugh as I left.

Scrolling through the photos I took, I sent them to my two other phones and I also planned to put them on a USB along with all the other stuff I had on them.

You messed with the wrong person you two.

I'm gonna come out to the world but first I gotta go to Agaashi!

Should I send him a text and go or should I just go as a surprise? Mm surprise it is and I'm going to buy food too so we can share and cuddle.

Should I ask him to be my boyfriend? No no, it's too soon. I shook my head. But he is baring our pup so maybe even marrying him-

No, no, no! What if he doesn't even like me that way...?

Groaning because of my thoughts, I pouted and drove to the store. Only getting off once I put on my mask and hat along with glasses and threw on an old sweater.

Making my way inside, I went to the candy aisle. What does Agaashi like?

Does he like gummies? Maybe chocolate? What if I get ice cream? Does he have favorite chips?

In the end, I bought many of each. I also made sure to buy some healthy foods like um...chicken noodle soup I think it was called. Oh and porridge! I think...

Happily driving to his place, I made my way to his front door and knocked.

And oh what a beautiful sight I was able to see as he opened the door and was in a cute unicorn onesie.

"Eh, Bokuto-san? What are you doing here?"

Grinning, I hugged him which he seemed to get startled at before hugging me back.

"I wanted to see my babies-erm I mean the baby, yeah the baby,"

"Oh sure come on in,"

He opened the door wider for me and walked further in.

"Wait! I brought stuff for us to munch on! I'll go get them!"

"Alright, Bokuto-san,"

Happily, I went to my car and grabbed all the bags, and came inside, closing the door behind me as I did so.

"That's a lot of bags Bokuto-san,"

"Yeah! I didn't know what kind of stuff you liked so I got a few of each! Chocolate, gummies, chips, sweet bread, cookies, and ice cream!"

"Oh, thank you,"

Akaashi had a cute blush on his face and I walked over, plopping down beside him.

"Can I stay the night Agaashi?"

He frowned. "But won't Eri get mad? And you'll get in trouble if you're seen with me or seen leaving my place,"

"Nope! Eri and I are not engaged or getting married and I went to my boss's place and told him I was gay,"

"What?!-" he stared in shock, "-does that mean you lost your career?? This is all my fault," he cried.

Taking his hands in mine, I rubbed them gently.

"Nope, I still have my career,"

"You do?"

"Mhm-" I nodded with a smile. "-and I'm planning on going on an interview, to tell the truth, though I have to figure out a way to do so,"

"Oh okay then,"

"Soooo can I stay the night?"

Awkaashi nodded after a bit of hesitancy and I hugged him again.

"Yay! Thanks, Agaashi! And we're gonna cuddle all night! And eat lots of junk! And uhh more cuddling!"

Akaashi chuckled. "Sure Bokuto-san,"

One day, maybe real soon, I'll ask you to be mine. My mate...hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.A.T•