✎Chapter Eleven✎

Akaashi Pov ( Mild Nsfw )

When did I become so bold and...horny-?

"Let me help you with your problem," I placed my hand on his waist pant and pulled him closer.

Bokuto stared in surprise. "B-But what if I hurt you and the baby? Or what did you plan on doing?"

Shrugging, I looked him in the eyes. "Anything you want me to do,"

His body shivered and he picked me up, carrying me to the bed.

"I really um...I really want to touch you," he mumbled as he looked down at me.

"Then touch me,"

"Can I really?"

I nodded. "Yes,"

Bokuto caught me by surprise because he hugged me and I smiled and hugged him back.

"Keiji..."

Shivering from his tone, I stayed silent and messed with the back of his hair.

"I want...I want more,"

"You can have more Koutarou,"

He grabbed my thighs and made me wrap my legs around him, situating himself between them and I kept my arms wrapped around him.

Slowly he began grinding into me and I gasped quietly, gripping his hair.

He let out a small whine and began thrusting his hips into mine. Rubbing himself on me.

"Keiji...Keiji...I want to put it in.."

"Y-You can hn, Koutarou,"

"I don't want to hurt you or the baby," he whispered.

Letting go of him, he moved back and I stood up from the bed, taking everything off until I was fully bare.

"You won't hurt me,"

He turned a bright red and covered his mouth, looking away.

"Awkaashi you were sexy with the lingerie but now you're even sexier standing naked. You look like a goddess. I won't be able to control myself,"

"Then don't Koutaro,"

Another whine escaped him and he cupped my face, kissing me. Hungrily I kissed back while removing his belt and pants then started palming his already hard self.

"Don't tease me." he growled against my lips and I shivered.

"Koutarou please,"

Lifting me up, he started sucking on my neck and I tilted it, giving him more access.

"I'm not going to put it in,"

I let out a whine and embarrassedly asked, "why?"

"I don't want to hurt the baby or you,"

Still feeling happy from that, I wanted him.

He set me down again and grabbed my dick along with his and rubbed them together. After pulling down his boxers.

"W-What are you doing?" I spluttered.

"Well I can't just leave you hard like this,"

He stroke us both and I moaned, tossing my head back.

"You sound so beautiful Keiji,"

Flushing from embarrassment, I hid my face with my hands but he grabbed my hand and moved it away gently.

"Don't hide, I want to see you,"

Moaning from his words, I cummed after a few more strokes then he cummed a bit after me before he leaned down and kissed me again.

"Wait here,"

He walked out before coming back and cleaning me up before he cleaned up as well.

Smiling at how caring he was being, he smiled back at me then layed beside me and cuddled me.

"Hey, Kou, did I tell you how proud I am of you?"

"Yes," he chuckled.

"About your question a while back, yes. I do want to be your boyfriend,"

He grinned and started peppering me with kisses. Giggling, I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"Sleep baby," he whispered.

My body felt compelled and I fell asleep. When I woke up, it was dark out and the clock said it was five a.m.

Bokuto was laying in bed beside me, his arm wrapped around me as soft snores escaped him.

Further snuggling into him, I couldn't help but just feel so happy and so at..home.

He was my home. And I want it to be that way forever.

Falling back asleep in his arms, his scent engulfed me and I slept feeling safe and protected. Love even.

"Rise and shine baby,"

Someone whispered and I stirred, rolling to my other side.

"Baby it's time to wake up,"

Letting out a whine as light was flashed in my face, I lifted the blanket and covered my entire self up to my head.

"Awgaashe, I made breakfast for you,"

"Sleepp," I mumbled.

"You can sleep more after you eat breakfast so both you and the baby can be healthy,"

Sighing, I pushed away the blanket and sat up. I wasn't naked anymore. I was in my clean pajamas and Bokuto was dressed in similar pjs.

"Morning sunshine," he grinned and I chuckled.

"Morning Koutarou,"

He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How have y'all been? Hope you've all been well! Here's a daily reminder to make sure to stay hydrated and to eat something alright people? I'm eyeing all of you -_- not literally but you get the point lol

A.A.T •