Chapter 3

"What the fuck?!" Maarteng sigaw n'ya at tinanggal ang trash-bin sa ulo. Nilingon n'ya si Ash with full of anger in her eyes, while me is still in shock.

Ash crossed her arms and smiled at Alexa. "Trash." and she genuinely smiled. "Kidding." She laughed and pull my wrist, leaving Alexa there.

"Hey, why did you do that?" I asked nang makapasok na kami sa room and she let go of my hand. I can read the annoyance in her eyes.

"She pissed me off." She looked at me, worried. "Are you okay?" she asked.

I nodded, "Why would I not be okay?" I laughed a little para magmukhang joke ang sinabi ko pero seryoso s'ya so I smiled to assure her. "Why?"

"I know you're sensitive when it comes to your brother, I'm worried." I nodded and smiled at her. Naupo narin kami dahil pumasok na ang prof.

I know she's worried that's why she did that to Alexa. I'm a calm person but she's opposite to me, she's a bitch when it comes to her friends that why she acted like that.

Hanggang sa matapos ang class ay nag paalam na ako kay Ash dahil pupunta pa akong Mall. I get my car key and start the engine. I drove to Mall ay pinark ang kotse ko.

Pumasok na ako and go straight sa book store. I decided to buy some book, a romance book. I like reading romance book may natutunan kasi ako, kidding. Naghahanap ako ng book na hindi 'ko pa nababasa, natigil lang ako nang may mabangga ako so I immediately stood straight and face the person.

My lips formed an 'o' when I recognize the guy, lucky. "Vaughn, right?" I asked and smiled, he looked at me and trying to remember who I was.

"You're Amber, right?" he asked and I nodded, still smiling.

"What a great coincidence." I laughed and get the book that I wanted.

"What are you doing here? Are you following me, again?"

Napahawak ako sa bibig 'ko dahil sa tanong n'ya. Agad akong umiling and he seems not convinced, "I'm here to buy some book. What are you talking about?" I asked back trying to hold my laugh.

"Really? A romance book, huh?" He raised his brows at tiningnan 'ko naman kong anong nakuha ko. Fuck! It's a Bed Negotiation's book, wtf! Mali ang nakuha ko, shit.

He laughed at my reaction kaya nahihiya 'ko s'yang nilingon. "M-Mali ang nakuha ko." I stuttered because of embarrassment. Aalis na sana siya nang humabol ako. It's my chance to make a move!

"Are you with someone?" I asked, he looked at me with amusement in his eyes. Napa-nguso naman ako pero hindi 'ko siya tinigilan.

"Hey, are you with someone?" I asked again, following him now kasi nagsisimula na siyang maglakad.

Nang wala akong marinig na sagot sa kaniya ay hinila ko ang pulsuhan n'ya papunta sa counter at binayaran ko muna ang book, not the Bed Negotiation's book. I don't read some bed scene's, minsan lang.

He looked at me because he's annoyed now kaya pagkatapos ibalot ng cashier ang book ay hinila ko s'ya palabas at binawi naman n'ya ang kamay niya.

"What the hell is your deal?" He annoyingly asked. I smiled "Nothing, I'm just being friendly here. Since you're alone and I'm alone too, let's go get some food. It's my treat." He stared at me for a few minutes and didn't say any words.

"Come on, let's go!" Hinila 'ko na s'ya at wala naman s'yang magawa, I smiled. Pumasok kami sa isang Pizza restaurant and nag order. Doon kami sa may dulo umupo and he's still looking at me.