Chapter 9

"Bati na kayo ni Ate Amy?"

I nodded as answer to her question. She viewed my Instagram story daw kahapon so she asked me if we're in good terms na. I was so happy yesterday dahil nga ayos na kami ni Ate pero hindi parin mawala sa isip ko 'yong marriage na sinabi ni Dad.

I'm not ready to get married yet. I won't think about what we talked about yesterday with my family, maybe that marriage won't continue because I'm not graduate yet and I like someone else kaya.

"Ash, how do you know if you like someone?" I asked curiously.

She looked at me and seemed to be imagining something, "I dont know, maybe when you always think of him and then you just miss him all of a sudden?"

I nodded at her answer, this isn't the first time i've fallen in love with someone but it seems like I feel different when it comes to Vaughn. I can't say if I like him or not. I always think of him. I dont know, i won't think about that first because we have a test now, fuck!

When the prof came in, our test started immediately. Good thing I did an advance review last night so I'm confident sa mga sagot ko.

100 items ang test namin so after the test the prof collected all the paper and started the discussions. When we had lunch, Ash and I went to the cafeteria together. Luke is there too, waiting for us.

"Ang hirap ng lesson namin." Luke said suddenly while nuzzling his neck, he looked so stress.

"Mag engineering kapa." Ash teases and mimics Luke's stressed face.

"Bakit ba kasi engineering ang gusto mo?" I asked.

"Akala ko kasi parang minecraft lang!"

Ash and I laughed and just calmed down when the other students looked at us. Nasa school pala kami.

We continued eating and just separated when our afternoon classes started. Sa kabilang building kasi ang sa engineering na course at sa katabi ng building nila ay building namin who take the course of education.

Me and Ash want to be a teacher but Ash will work in another school in the future. She said she wanted to be a teacher in kindergartens because she wanted to be close to the children, daw. While I wanted to be a teacher in Junior High School because I enjoyed teaching juniors more.

Nothing new in our afternoon class. We just discussed and took notes for our reviewers. When the class was over I informed Ash and went home first.

I just bought food because I know my Aunt is lazy to cook later so I'll just heat it up if we're going to eat na. I just bought beef steak and soft drinks, I also bought pizza so we could have something to eat in midnight.

When I got home, I took a shower and put on my pajamas. I dried my hair and took a selfie so I can post it on my Instagram story, papansin lang.

I checked and he's online so I thought of chatting him. He viewed my story but he didn't reply.

AmberNyx: What u doin'?

I waited for his reply and a few seconds later he typed something.

VLeo: Reading a book, and you?

AmberNyx: Wala naman, except sa iniisip ka.

I laughed as I typed my message.

VLeo: lol.

I laughed again and didn't reply because I heard the door open so I turned off my phone and left the room.