Chapter 6

Footsteps...Music...Footsteps...Music

Luke, Chloe, Noah and Maria descended down the stairs into the basement...avoiding the broken steps and the lights beginning to flicker.

*Basement*
Music...Music

The four made it to the bottom step and onto the ground.

Bang!

Making them jump, Scream!!!!
An item shoots off a shelf of a cabinet, all the way to the other side.
"What the hell is going on!!" Noah yelled.

Then...

A wooden rocking horse nearby begin to move on its own, back and forth

Scream!

"Oh my god that scared me!" Maria exclaimed as she held a hand to her chest and Chloe use her inhaler to use it.
"You knocked into it right? You knocked into it?" Noah said to her.
"I don't..I don't think so..." Maria answered, shaking her head as Chloe puts her hands on either side of her head.
"How did everything get so freaky around here? Doors slamming and candles lighting up out of nowhere and that specter or whatever it was..." Chloe questioned.
"Chloe, I think you're kind of ignoring what's really happening here..." Luke try to say to her.
"Don't tell me you didn't see that translucent white figure just passing right by us?"

Voices...Voices

Meanwhile as Luke, Noah and Chloe are in a heated conversation Maria approached a dollhouse that's nearby on a wooden table.

*Imagine this is Maria*

She crouch down and tried to look inside through one of the window

"Look, look, look, look!"

Making the three stop talking and turn to see Maria crouching in front of something.

*Imagine this is Maria*

"You can see through the windows" Maria stated as the three came over and saw the dollhouse

"See what? Tiny furniture" Luke asked, sarcastically.

Laughing