Chapter 4

04:23

A flock of crows fly out from the trees in the forest as Olivia and Blake frantically runs through the snow.

*Shed*
Ryan watching Josh as Maria stands nearby, Screaming!!!!
"Oh crap, what now...?" Ryan asked as he turns his head to the door.
"Stay here and keep watch!" he told Maria before he turn and walks out of the shed.

Once the two made it to the front door of the lodge, Blake and Olivia hurried up the stairs.
Frantically knocking the door, Bam!...Bam!...Bam!

*Inside: Great Room*
"Let us in!" "Let us in!"

Everyone looked up and turn their heads, hearing knocking along with some voices.
"Is that...?" Kate started to say, but Zoey cuts in.
"It's Olivia and Blake!" Zoey stated.
"Let them in!" Noah yelled as everyone went and ran out of the room.

Footsteps...Footsteps

Click!...Door Open

Olivia quickly run into the lodge as Blake falls onto the floor inside.
"Shut the door!" Blake shouted, crawling away from the door.
"Oh, my God, shut the door!" Olivia exclaimed, backing away.

Door Close

*Great Room*
"I didn't think that we were going to make it..." Olivia admits as the group rushed in.
"You were screaming bloody murder" Luke pointed out as they lead the two to the chairs.
"I will get the first aid kit!" Kate said and left the room as Luke along with Zoey helped the injured Blake carefully down.
"Are you okay?" Noah asked, concerned as Chloe and he started examing Blake wounds.
"There was something..." Olivia starts to say.
"Come sit down" Zoey said and Olivia took a seat.

"Something's out there..." Olivia continued.
"A monster! It's a monster!" she cried.

"Wait!"

"What are you talking about?" Noah asked, confused.
"I said, there is something out there!" Olivia answered.
"Like what?" Chloe questioned, but Zoey cuts in.
"Chloe, relax...It was Josh. It was all Josh" Zoey reminded her.
"No, no, no, listen to me..." Olivia frantically said, shaking her head.
"We got him tied up, he can't hurt any of you" Noah tells them.
"No, it was after us. And it wasn't human..." Blake stated.

"Hold on"

"Wait, Olivia, where's Jace or Naomi? Are they okay?" Luke questioned, making the girl feeling a mix of emotions.
She suddenly stands up, "I don't want to talk about that fucking sack of shit!" Olivia spits him.

"Wow..."

Kate came back holding a box in her hands, "He left us!" Olivia exclaims in anger.
"Wow..." Zoey said as Kate came back into the room.
"He left us!" Olivia exclaims in pure anger as Kate went over to Blake and place the kit down on the side table.
"He just fucking abandoned me when I was hanging off the goddamned tower about to die" Olivia stated.

"Wait..."

"What tower?" Zoey asks her, eyebrows furrowed in confusion as Kate along with Chloe helped Blake with his wounds as best as they can.
"And then we fell into this terryfing freaking mine shaft and he was just gone!" Olivia continued.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

"What mine shaft?" Noah asked.
"We found Blake on the way and...walking down there, in the mines, and it was dark. Found this pile and there was Beth's head!" Olivia said and Noah froze.
"Wait, what?" Kate asked, confused.
"What do you mean, you found Beth's head?" Zoey ask Olivia.
"Beth's head, Zoey. We found it" Blake repeated.
"Oh, my God!" Chloe exclaimed, holding her hand to her mouth and other grabbed the arm of the couch.
Unable to take it anymore, "What the fuck?!" Noah shouted as he was about to collapse after hearing the terrible fate of his former girlfriend.
But Luke caught him, "Are you two serious?!" he asked in disbelief as he held his friend up.
"YES we're serious!" Olivia shouted.
"I think they fell down there. In the mines" Blake said.
"In the mines?" Kate ask him and he nod his head.
"Jesus Christ" Noah mumbled.
"Bur the worst part is, I don't think Hannah died. Like, from the fall, not right away..." Olivia continued.

"What?"

"What do you mean?!" Zoey asked as Luke helped Noah down in the armchair.
"I don't know...I feel like she was down there...like, starving to death for weeks..." Olivia answered.
"When we were all up here looking for her, we had no idea!" Blake stated.

...... ...... ......

"Jesus, that's horrible..." Noah whispered.
"Listen. In...In the tower there was a radio and I...I got through to someone, but that was right when the tower collapsed!" Olivia tells everyone.
"Olivia...Blake...where's Naomi?" Chloe ask the two who held their heads down in silence.
"She's dead" Blake announced.

Gasp!...Slam!

"No..." Kate breathed out in pure shock and sadness as Ryan enters the Great Room.
He stops as Ryan spots someone among the others, "Olivia"
Ryan walked up to Olivia, "you made it!" he stated in relief and pulled her into a hug.
"Oh, God, Ryan..." Olivia replied as she returned the hug.
The two break apart and Ryan turns to see someone on the couch in pain.
"Jesus Blake" Ryan mumbled, seeing the state of his injured.
"Hey Ryan" Blake greeted with a grin the best he could.
"What about Jace? Naomi?" Ryan asked as he noticed two people missing from the group.
"We're trying to figure that out..." Zoey answered.
"And there was this monster that was chasing them..." Luke added.

"They're all messed up, guys"