Chapter 6

Screaming!!!!...Thud!...Groaning

"Ugh...God dammin" Olivia groaned as she and Naomi pull themselves up off the ground.
Olivia couldn't see her surrounding so she went and takes her phone out.
Turning the torch on and shine the light to reveal...several skulls on sticks.

Screaming!!

Olivia and Naomi grabbed onto one another as they stepped back, away from the skulls.
"No! No, no, no!! Gross..." Olivia rambled in fear and terror before Naomi suddenly felt a hand grabbed the bottom of one of her legs.

Yelp!

The two girls instantly turned around and eyes widened as lying on the ground is...A BADLY INJURED BLAKE.
"Oh my God! Blake!" Naomi exclaimed as the two girls ran on over to him and crouch down.
"Blake! Are you okay?!" a concerned Olivia ask him as she and Naomi slowly helped a agony Blake into a sitting position.

Groan

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the lodge?" Naomi questioned.
"Josh ask me and Kate to fetch some extra wood for the fire, but turns out there wasn't any there. I offer to go back to the lodge while Kate goes to the cabin where Ryan and Emma are. But I was suddenly attacked and was throw into the mines so no one could find me" Blake explained.
"Till now" Olivia finished and Blake smiled before cough...cough
"Your bleeding" Naomi pointed out as she sees blood running out
So Naomi along with Olivia helped wrap up Blake wounds as they best the two can with limit of supplies.

"Can you stand?"

With helped from both Olivia and Naomi, Blake pulled himself up from the ground to a standing position.

Footsteps...Footsteps

Olivia, Blake and Naomi made their way down the path...across the tunnel.

"Jace...?"

Naomi support Blake as Olivia breaks through a barrier in their way, wooden planks.
Removing them from being in the way before heading through.

The three made it to a ladder on the wall, "I'll go first" Naomi said to Olivia and Blake

The two nod their heads and Naomi turn round to the ladder as she started to climb up it.
Blake goes next after Naomi and Olivia went last as the three go slowly up the ladder.

Noise...Noise

Naomi is first to reach the top of the ladder, on top of the rock.
She turned around and helped Blake over onto the rock before doing the same with Olivia.

Footsteps...Footsteps

Olivia, Blake and Naomi continued to walk further into the mines...through the tunnels.

"Jace!"

Then...

Beep!...Beep!

Olivia phone begins to die, "Come...on...for...fuck...sake!" she said as the girl went and banged it against her thigh.

Beep...

"Son of a bitch" Olivia cursed.
The three continue further through the tunnels, until suddenly.
Sight of flames up ahead of them, beyond the tunnels.

Gasp!

Fast as it came...it was gone, 'What was that?" Blake asked.
"I-I don't know" Naomi honestly answered, unsure with a shrug of her shoulders.
They went and walked over to a place where the three saw the fire.
But there's no one there, Footsteps...Footsteps
Olivia, Blake and Naomi walked up the stairs to the top where...they see a little fire on the floor.
Naomi kneel down and pick up the torch as Blake pulls the switch, making the lights turn on.

Sigh

"Oh my God. Finally. Something works" Olivia states with a smile in triumph.
The lights flickered for a moment, before...dying again.

Footsteps...Footsteps

Olivia, Blake and Naomi made their way down the stairs.
Entering a new tunnel, travelling through it and using the torch to shine the way for them.

"Jace!"