Random lil Ideas 2

1.

(They do know who he is)

Peter was walking around the ceiling one morning while spending the weekend at the Tower. 

"Why do you drink so much coffee?" He hears Rhodey ask Tony. 

"I'm nothing without my coffee," Tony answers. Peter immediately perked up. 

"If your nothing without it then you shouldn't have it," Peter said walking upside down to Tony, Taking his coffee in his hand, and dumping it out, while Tony just stood there unable to speak or move to do to the shock. Peter then grabbed the coffee pot and dumped it in the sink. He unplugged the whole coffee maker and ran away with it while still upside down on the ceiling.

"I have so many questions," Rhodey manages to say after a minute. Peter walks back into the room, on the floor this time. 

"Well, After Civil War, Mr.Stark took my suit back due to something dumb, and I said I was nothing without a suit, and he said if your nothing without it then you shouldn't have it, then he took my suit, but he gave it back after homecoming because I fought this Vulture guy in a hoodie and sweatpants, and he dropped a warehouse on my, and I crashed the plane he was hijacking while I was on it, and I nearly got beat to death by him, and then while just being nearly beaten to death by the guy I saved him from his suit exploding all within the same two hours" Peter rambled. Rhodey just stared at the teen. 

"What the Heck?"

2. 

Peter was standing in the kitchen while the Avengers were arguing in the living room. 

"Hello young mortal," He hears someone say from behind him. 

"Oh, Hello, are you Mr.Loki?" Peter asks being the sweet Lil bean he is. 

"That, I am," Loki says smirking thinking he was gonna scare the kid. 

"Nice to meet you, Mr.Loki," Peter said warmly holding his hand out to shake Loki's hand. Loki furrows his eyebrows and shakes Peter's hand.

 "Loki, step away from the kid," Tony says with his Ironman Armor pointed at Loki. 

"Son of Stark, there's no need to worry, my brother would never hurt a child," Thor says. 

Loki summons his dagger with his magic and pulls Peter into him and holds the dagger to Peter's throat. 

"Is that a challenge?" He threatens. 

"Woah, that's so cool, your dagger is so awesome, your magic is really freaking cool, could you teach me how to do that?" Peter rambled mesmerized by the god's weapon and magic. 

"I require a different child, this one is mine now," Loki says putting his dagger away and pulling Peter to his side. 

"Actually he's mine." 

"Um yeah right, he's mine." 

"Excuse both of you he's my kid." 

"Sorry Mr.Loki, but they always fight over me, but you can be my cool, magic, god uncle," Peter says. 

"Then that's what I am," Loki says with a real smile.

3.

"Let's play two truths and a lie," Peter suggests to the bored Avengers. 

"Sure kid, you go first," Tony says trying to find some sort of entertainment.