Wheel Decide pt 2

Peter age 15

Peter stepped into the room backward, trying his best not to make a sound as he did so.

"And uh, where have you been?" Peter hears Captain Righteous say from behind him. He forced a smile as he turned around.

"Hey, guys," Peter said as he saw everyone, for the past 6 months he's been living with them because Fury's personal information was leaked to Hydra so they thought it would be safer.

"Where were you?" Steve asks again. Tony, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, and Fury knew about Peter's nightly outings.

"Do you want me to tell you the truth, cause I think it might be better if I lied?" Peter asked. They all looked at him like he was stupid.

"Just tell us, Peter," Bucky told him.

"I'm Spider-Man," Peter answers before closing his eyes not wanting to see their faces, scared he was going to be in trouble. Everyone who didn't know's jaws dropped, except for Wanda, who looked like she actually knew.

"That actually makes sense," Steve says aloud, Sam shrugs in agreement.

"You know I'm actually a little confused," Peter states.

"Why?" Natasha asks.

"I crawled in through the window," Peter stated.

"Yeah so?" Sam responds.

"We are on the 82nd floor of this building," Peter stated. They all furrow their eyebrows.

"How did you guys think I climbed in through the window if I wasn't Spider-Man?" Peter exclaims hella confused. Their eyes widen.

"I don't know, now that I think of it, that definitely should've given it away," Sam says shrugging and nodding. Everyone else agreed while Peter started laughing. Soon everyone started laughing. As Peter was wishing, he managed to sneak away to his room and avoided having to talk to everyone about the fact he just revealed that he was Spider-Man.

Peter age 16

Peter took a deep breath as he stood in his bathroom staring into the mirror.

"Okay, guys I need to get something straight with you guys, I'm not," Peter said practicing.

"No that's corny," Peter sighed.

"Okay, maybe I could just say it casually," Peter said.

"I'm gay," Peter said in the mirror.

"I'm a homosexual, I like guys, well I like a guy, but that's none of their business," Peter continued to talk to himself.

"Peter!" He heard Tony yell from the living room. They all stand outside of the bathroom.

"Are you ready to come out now?" Steve asked him, waiting for the bathroom to be open since the other ones were out of order due to Clint and Sam's stupidity.  Peter saw an opportunity and decided to take it.

"Yep, I'm gay," Peter told them as he opened the door.

"Okay, now can you move I need to go," Steve said pushing him out of the bathroom and closing the door. Peter looked at him confused. Everybody went on like normal, so Peter stood there confused. Bucky stopped and looked at him, knowingly.

"Kid, everyone knew you're gay, it's obvious, I know stereotypes are harmful, but kid you fit way too many stereotypes to be straight, that and you never shy away from telling us how hot you find Anakin Skywalker or Draco Malfoy," Bucky told him patting him on the shoulder. Peter shrugged.