Long Time No See

I don't own any of the characters~

Dipper: *the Voice-Over voice* On with the story!

Me: *smashes laptop on him* AAAAAAAAAAH!!! IMPOSTOR!!! DIE!!!

Dipper: *back to normal voice* *weak voice* Why do they always think that?

Me: 0.0 MEDIC PLEASE! Not anyone related to Apollo!

Apollo cabin and Apollo: Awwww, why?
Me: BTW Pic ain't mine!

Bill's P.o.V.

This was bad. Real bad. Really really really really bad.

    As you would think, I started on the wrong foot with Stanford, (Y/N)'s dad. If Stanley reopened the portal...he'd be able to get out of that futuristic universe! Meaning he'd hunt me down. Meaning he'd keep me away from (Y/N)! I don't even care about my plans...I need to make it up to him! I don't want to lose (Y/N)!

    "We need to go inside. I need to check the place," (Y/N) said. Before she could go out into the open, I grabbed her arm.

        "Have you lost your mind?! There are officers there! I'll just teleport us," I whisper-yelled. She just bowed her head down, a bit embarrassed.

        "I could've been invisible," she said before I teleported us inside the shack in her room. 

        "How come the officers didn't check your room?" I asked her.

        "Ehem, mister. You're with a daughter of magic. 'Course we have our ways!" she said as she made sure the door was locked. She checked the room if there was anything out of place. She seemed to find none.

        "Let's check the attic. I think they invaded that already," she said as she opened some kind of hatch and pressed in a code. "Never tell anyone about this. Actually, it's not really a bad secret, but...never mind." The wall we were facing suddenly opened and we went inside. Two torches suddenly appeared in (Y/N)'s hands, each with brightish darkish green flames (hey don't judge! They're magic, how can I tell?!). "Thanks Mom," (Y/N) silently said. "Let's go," she said louder this time.

        We walked through corridors and stuff. "Where do these corridors lead?" I asked her. Even I didn't know about it. She seemed to read my mind.

        "This secret passageway is under the whole town and lots more of places. You wouldn't be able to see it because it's protected with ancient magic. There used to be...something here that I'm not allowed to say. It's weird we didn't get lost," she said. We climbed a few flights of stairs and she leaned against a wall, ear flat on it.

        "It seems like they left the room," she said as she once more felt the wall and pressed a panel. "I don't even know how it still operates...just like what Hazel said." The wall parted and closed as we went through. (A/N: Clue: PJO Book 4)

        "Waddles! C'mere, you poor pig," she beckoned over to the pig. I looked around the room. It was the twins' room. Waddles oinked and scuttled over to (Y/N). "You need to stay here for a moment. Sorry," she told the pig who I am sure did not understand what she said. It went over to Sho-Mabel's bed and lay there. "Good pig," (Y/N) muttered. I looked out the window to find that the officers were leaving.

        "Hey, (Y/N), look at this," I said and she rushed over. I went to the side a bit so she could see better from the window. Even from our distance, I could smell her fragrant hair. 'Wait, Bill! What are you thinking of at this kind of time?!' I thought to myself.

        "BILL!" she shouted, which snapped me out of my thoughts. She was already at the door. "Uncle Stan won't like this, but I need to go to the portal. Schiiiiiiiiist. you're coming with me whether we all like it or not." She pulled the door open and we ran downstairs. She stopped in front of the machine. She did a spell and broke the whole thing, leading to narrow stairs.