A Trip To Gravity Falls

DISCLAIMER:

An unknown fangirl wanted to do this. She currently goes by the name Sadie Thalia Nightshade (*cough* Ash *cough*).

Ash: Thank you, thank you *dramatic bow and wave*

So in honor of Kar- PJHPGFBC4evah, she does not own the characters except for- *muffled*

Me: hehehehehehe You didn't read that, did you? On with the story!

Ash: *removes my hand* There'll be- *muffled again*

Me: Oh dearie, I've got a problem~

(Y/N)'s P.o.V.

    "Take care, (Y/N)," Lou Ellen said. My cabin mates were waving good-bye to me. "We'll miss you!" one of my brothers shouted. I gave one long 'bye' and ran to the top of the hill where Chiron was waiting.

    "Here's a pack of ambrosia. Then here's one of the dining goblets. You know how they work," Chiron spoke as he handed me the things. I put them in my expandable satchel(imagine without handle or diff. color if you want); it has a spell so that no matter how much or how heavy you put in it, it won't weigh much and enlarge. Handy being a daughter of magic.

    "Thanks Chiron. See y'a!" I called out as I got into the van and Argus drove off. The ride was quick and silent and I transferred to a bus when we got there. I waved goodbye to Argus and he drove off. Well, this was gonna be a tough quest.

*Time skip brought to you by the Mystery Man*

    The bus ride was totally silent since I was the only passenger on board. I may not be dyslexic, leading to my addiction of books, but I do have ADHD. Only ten minutes to the trip I was bored so I put on my earphones and read a book. After what seemed like forever, we arrived. It was right in front of the Mystery...Hack? Perhaps Mystery Shack. I got off the bus and headed towards it.

    I opened the door and a bell chime welcomed me. I didn't recall the place being a gift shop. A lot of things have changed since I was last here. I looked around a bit and went to the counter, where I saw a red-haired girl.

    "Hey there Miss! I was wondering if you know...uh, Mr. Pines?" I asked her.

    "Yeah, he's the owner of the shack. By the way, the name's Wendy," she said as she smiled at me. Just then, a gruff man walked out of the 'Employees Only' door.

    "Wendy! Have you seen-" He stopped when he saw me, and he accidentally dropped his mug. "Wendy, get the twins and Soos. Fast!" Wendy stood up and ran off, maybe to get the said people.

    "My niece, the one and only (Y/N)! It's been thirty years! I nearly thought you were gone!" he said as he hugged me (unusual, the twins say). 

    "Ummm, has Dad-" I started but he spoke.

    "Sorry, kid. I haven't been able to retrieve your dad from the portal yet. But I nearly have. And, you can't talk about Stanford when the twins or anyone else is around. No one...sorry, but I haven't told anyone at all about Stanford, especially his weird disappearance. Dipper might throw a tantrum or...get super sneaky again." I was about to ask who Dipper was when suddenly footsteps came about and three people came in. 

    "Anything to fix, Mr. Pines?" The guy wearing a t-shirt with a question mark asked.

    "Yeah. Prepare the room you found before, the one with the blue carpet," Uncle said. "Dipper, Mabel, meet your cousin (Y/N) Pines."

    The girl, presumably Mabel, squealed while the boy-Dipper, was it?- smiled. "Kids, show her to her room. The one Soos went to," Uncle said.

        When we were walking, Mabel spoke. "Since we didn't get to formally meet...Hi! I'm Mabel! Do you like boys? Glitters? Sparkles? Stickers? Pigs?" before she could continue, Dipper took over.

        "Sorry this had to happen. My sister, Mabel, tends to get too excited with meeting new people. People call me Dipper. Nice to meet you," he said while shaking my hand. I smiled at them.

        "Are you twins? You two would seem adorable as twins 'cause you're reversed versions of each other from what I see," I said while smiling.

        "Yes! How'd you know," Mabel gasped. "You're a fortune teller!" I just laughed and shook my head at her silliness, Dipper doing the same. We arrived at the place and I set my satchel down. I looked around the room and saw a carpet standing up, rolled and tied. A bed was already in place. 

        "Guys, how about I get settled in for a mo'. I'll catch up with you guys later," I said as I plopped down on the sofa. The two nodded and closed the door as they walked away.

        I was lying around when suddenly, I saw a partly opened hatch on the floorboard. 'What's in it?' I thought. Curiosity got the best of me and I used my dagger to fully open the hatch. Inside was a reddish brown book. I picked up the book and turned it over. There was a golden six-fingered hand that had a little crown drawn in the middle. There was a lock, but it the key to it seemed so familiar. 'Of course! The necklace from Dad!'The crown was same, and so the key was...

        'Click!' The book opened as I turned the key. There, in my dad's handwriting, was a note.

Dear (Y/N),

This is a journal I made for you. It contains nearly the same things on my other journals, but I admit, this is much more dangerous than the others. I am warning you about the greater dangers of this. Stay safe!

Love,
Stanford Pines, Dad

'        'Dad,' I thought. This journal was indeed mine, so I ought to find out its mysteries. Things are starting to get interesting, aren't they?

-----------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
See y'a next time!
Remember: Reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. BYEEEEEEEEE!
Ash said sheesh.