Regrets and Regrets and Regrets...

I don't own any of the characters~ All rightfully belong to either Alex Hirsch (GF) or Rick Riordan (PJO/HoO)

Hallo! Sorry 'bout the crappiness of the earliest chapter...I wasn't actually thinking of what I was gonna type.
So far here's the thing: You ran away from the shack because they found out about your deal (naturally, why else would you be with Bill?), Stanford hurt you emotionally, and our minds are still messed up. Technically, it means you weren't thinking straight. There! That about sums it up!
Stanford: WHY?! WHY DID I HURT HER?! 
Me: OA man...anyway I don't own the characters in my stories. Thank you, buh-bye!

STANFORD'S P.o.V. 

        When they stopped hugging me, I said," Maybe I was a bit harsh on (Y/N)...where is she anyway?"

        They all stared at each other. "We didn't notice, Great Uncle Ford...I thought she was part of the group hug," Mabel said.

        "Stanley, where's her room?" I asked him quickly. 'Dummy! It's been thirty years and that's what you tell her?!' I thought. Stanley  motioned us over and we ran back up with him. When we arrived at her room, which used to be mine, I knocked softly. I only heard the soft rusting of the wind.

        "(Y/N)?" I called. No response. I slowly pushed the door open. No one was inside, and the window was open. We all went inside and began to look around.

        "What's this...wait, (Y/N)!" Mabel shouted. We rushed over to her and I took the note from her hand. 

        "ME ISH LEAVING. BYE SHACK AND PEEPS! (Y/N) IS OUT!" I read to them. Dipper looked around and picked up something from the floor.

        "Isn't this hers?" he asked, holding up a key necklace. I gasped.

        "Oh no...no, no. Why did I even- I wasn't thinking straight! No matter if she made a deal with that demon, she's my daughter! I shoul-thirty years and that's what I tell her!" I said, putting my face to my hands as I sunk to the floor.

        "I also feel bad about snapping at her about Bill. She may have had some reason," Dipper said.

        "My mind feels like it's gonna explode," Mabel said. Stanley sat beside me and patted my back.

        "We'll find her, poindexter. We'll get (Y/N) back," he said reassuringly. I looked up to them and I saw them all smiling genuinely. "How 'bout we look for her first thing in the morning?" 

        "Sounds great to us!" Mabel shouted, looking at Dipper and Soos as they both nodded.

        "What do you say, Ford?" Stanley asked me.

        "Sure," I told them with a weak smile.

        "I would totally throw a party now, but (Y/N)'s not here," Mabel said. "When she's back, we'll throw you a welcome party, Great Uncle Ford!" I smiled at them.

        "But seriously...can I ask you about the journals?" Dipper suddenly asked. I laughed a bit.

        "Maybe next time, next time kid," I said ruffling his hair.

        Welcome back, present time.

-----------------------------

        Guys...this is gonna be crappy from this point on. I swear, it's gonna be so weird...well not really but...LET THE REAL ACTION BEGIN!!!