A REAL PROPER UPDATE

Me: HELLOOOOO!!! FINALLY!!! I update!!!

Bill: Ugh dam it, I thought you were finally dead for good...*grumbles again and again*

Me: Aww, admit it, you missed me~

Bill: Stop.Copying.Me.

Mabel: SIIIIIIIIIS!!!! You're back!!! *glomps meh*

Me: Missed y'a too, sis!

Dipper: Where have you been?!

Me: Umm...*shoves TARDIS key in jeans pocket* Places...

Anyway, we can have a reunion once I let the story roll. I don't own the characters! So, lumos...

Dipper: Camera

Mabel: ACTIIIIIIOOOOOOON!!!

(Y/N)'s P.o.V.

I woke up veeeery tired...AGAIN.

        Every night, if you remember, the dreadful demon makes me brew the oh-so wonderful Elixir. Sheesh, let's not recount the events again because I might end up murdering a poor soul...forget I said that.

        Now as I said, I just woke up. Surprisingly, Bill was still asleep. I carefully got out the room with a towel at hand. Closing the door behind me, I quickly tip-toed to the bathroom, silently. No one seemed to be awake at the moment, so I had it all to myself. Locking the door, I took a nice, warm bath, calming my nerves.

        Now let's have a small recap. I'm going to practice today for the play that suddenly came up. Meaning...I have to wear a gown and get my hair all fancy. Ugh. The downside. (sowee if you love those stuff...I kinda too actually)

           NOW, I'm really going to stop saying now each time I start talking again...well...writing. My mind suddenly drifted off to Camp Half-Blood. 'I miss you guys,' I thought to myself. After taking a proper shower, I get out and wrap a towel around me. Walking out of the bathroom to go get the clothes I MIRACULOUSly forgot, I bump into Bill. With JUST a towel around me. He suddenly lets out a low whistle and I instinctively crossed my arms over my chest, blushing a bit.

      "Wh-what are you s-st-staring at?" I ask him, stuttering. You might be screaming right now "Just walk away!" Problem: you really kinda freeze in place at this situations. Suddenly, Bill seemed to realize and blushed furiously, dashing away. I walked fast towards our shared room and quickly threw on clothes before he came back.

***TIME SKIP*** brought to you by Jelly Babies 

        "Once more, everyone!" our dance instructor shouted. We were still practicing the dance of the Hannibal play. Thankfully, I could dance properly. Or else it would have been a disaster. Update: I was just practicing for the play. No biggie! Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. Bill went with me, mostly to watch me. Usually, he helps Dad and Uncle with the Shack (UNUSUAL RIGHT?! WHO KNEW THEY'D GET ALONG?!), but he left for today. 

        "Great job,kid," he said, patting my back after the practice. "You were absolutely stunning when you sang Think of Me. I wonder who'll be the lucky guy to catch your heart," Bill said playfully and I punched him lightly on the shoulder. We walked back to the Shack joking around.

***TIME SKIP*** brought to you by the author who is too lazy to write a long chapter

Bill's P.o.V.

        "Why do you like gold so much anyway?" (Y/N) asked me as we were walking home. I shrugged at her.

        "I dunno either. Maybe it's just because it's gorgeous like you," I said teasingly with my well-known smirk. She playfully punched my shoulder, blushing furiously. I laughed because of her reaction, and how cute she looked. Wait, what did I say?! 

        "Wait, let's go somewhere before heading home," (Y/N) said as she started walking towards another place. I followed her and jogged a bit to catch up with her brisk walking. Soon enough, I found myself standing in the same cliff we first met...WELL, actually, this may sound creepy, but ever since she got here, I've been...observing her. (Yes, I know, you'll say what I really did was stalk her) She had a different aura around her, a powerful one. It was staring me in the face like "BEFRIEND THIS POWERFUL GIRL"

        "Just felt like reminiscing," her words snapped me out of my thoughts. She was standing in front with her back to me. Unconsciously, I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head in the crook of her neck. I felt her freeze in place, and I didn't need to see her face to know her eyes were wide and she was blushing.

        "Uh-uhm..B-bi-Bill?" she said stuttering. I suddenly snapped out of my trance and realized what I did. I lifted my head and rambled my mind for an excuse.

        "Isn't that what friends do?" I asked nervously, taking my arms away from her waist. She turned around, face flushed and muttered, "Not exactly." I was about to ramble more when I sensed something strange and...strong. I stepped in front of her instinctively. I felt her peek beyond my shoulder, whispering "What was that?" I slowly creeped to the edge of the cliff, peeking over the edge. The air around it had something more to it, something like the trace of power and magic. (Y/N) soon stood beside me, gazing below.

It couldn't be.

He was trapped far away.

That demon couldn't be here.

Because if he was.

He is destruction.

A/N: OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! Update with a cliffy! I am officially the WORST author xD

See you guys in the next update~