Chapter 6

As Noah was about to leave the empty room for the Winter holiday he saw some clothes on his bed. He walked over and was about to put them in the wardrobe when he noticed they didn't belong to him. He held it up and saw the white jumper he and Caleb were talking about a couple of weeks ago. A note fell out.

You can keep it. I agree it would look better and you – Rosen

Noah smiled and held the jumper to his face, inhaling the scent of Caleb trying to remember it forever. He stuffed it into his bag and walked out of the room. I can't wait to go back to school, he thought. 

--------

Sat in the comfort of his own room, Noah sat scrolling through his phone trying to find something to entertain him. 

Annoying roommate: Come online for a bit. 

Noah sat up at the message and rushed to his Xbox controller downstairs. Unfortunately, his younger brother had a similar idea, but earlier. 

'ARE YOU STUPID? CAN YOU NOT SHOOT? THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES-'. Ben, his brother, sat comfortably talking - no, shouting - with his school friends on Noah's console.

 Noah just sighed and walked away, he knew there was no way to get Ben away from his game once he was started. He typed a message to Caleb. 

Noah: Ffs can't, brother's taken over 

-------

Caleb sighed at the message he received from Noah and removed his headset. 

Caleb: It's cool, we need to play with each other at some point though. 

Noah sucks: Definitely. 

With that, Caleb shut his phone off and laid back in bed. As his thoughts became plagued with his roommate, he couldn't help but feel more hot and bothered. 

I just need to relieve this tension, he thought, as his hand travelled further south.

---

Looking at the tissues in his bin Caleb felt very confused, what was this boy doing to him?