Chapter 1 - We Meet Again

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP / Krew

The SMP members were confused. Dream, Drista, George, Sapnap, Slimecicle who had died from Purpled, Quackity, Karl, Bad, Skeppy, Ranboo, Purpled, Tubbo, Michael, Tommy, Puffy, Michelle who is Puffy's zombified baby piglin, Eret, Fundy, Aimsey, Yogurt who is Fundy's adopted son that is a snow fox, Technoblade, Wilbur, Sam, Sally, Niki, Tina, Ponk, Philza, Mumza, Foolish, Alyssa, Cally, Ginny, Aspin, Silvia, Quin, Kiera, Carla, Andrew, Funneh, Lunar, Draco, Rainbow, and Gold.

"No way," Tommy whispered.

"Yes way," Lunar said, oblivious to what was going on.

"How-" Skeppy said "All we did was try to go to the nether."

"We tried to get to the end," Xisumavoid said.

"Who are all these new people on your side?" Bad asked, politely, being the polite, innocent demon he was.

"I am Smallishbeans, but you can call me Joel."

"I'm SolidarityGaming but you can call me-" He was cut off by the Hermit's blonde gremlin.

Grian pointed to Solidarity. "THIS IS TIMMY!"

"No, my name is Jimmy. He likes to troll people who don't know my name by saying it's Timmy so they remember me as that. It's Jimmy though."

"I'm LDShadowLady, but you can call me Lizzie."

"And I am Dangthatsalongname, but you can call me Scott." Scott looked at the SMP members. "And I remember some of you from Origins SMP."

"OH! I remember you!" Fundy said. "You tried hunting me down."

Joel is a brunet with a green streak in his hair. His eyes were brown with a slight reddish tint. He was also wearing clothes that looked like Shrek. The SMP members also found out that he was married to Lizzie. Lizzie had pink hair with blue eyes. Jimmy was blond with light brown eyes. Scott had light teal hair and dull blue eyes. He looked different from how he looked on the Origins SMP.

"I see you also have new members," Xavier pointed out.

"Oh-" Funneh said. "I'm surprised you noticed us...Kidding! I'm Funneh. These are my siblings, Draco, Lunar, Gold and Rainbow."

"Are they annoying? Siblings can get very annoying." Xavier said, as he looked at Xisuma.

"Yes," Funneh said. "Especially Draco."

"HEY!!" Draco exclaimed. He started chasing after Funneh.

"I'm the oldest," Rainbow said.

"Do they always fight like that?" Grian asked,

"You get use to their little fights," Gold said.

"Yea my brother was a bit of a crybaby at times." Xisuma mentioned. "We should get along perfectly if we both think siblings are annoying."

Xavier shot him a glaring look.

"I would say the four of you would really get along," Rainbow said as she watched Funneh and Draco fight with wooden swords that they just made. The Hermits watched, shocked, but the SMP members acted as if this was normal.

"DON'T KILL EACH OTHER!" Phil shouted.

"WHY NOT?!" Draco said.

"Because I'm low!" Funneh said.

"No. Because you can't respawn," Xisuma said, trying to act calm.

"Fineeeee," the two whined.

"I'm guessing this is another new world," Tubbo said, glancing at his platonic husband who was now alive again now that they were in this new server.