Chapter 32 - Killer

Chapter 32 - Killer

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

(No DSMP part for this - Pleb) (I could have sworn there was Dream SMP part...Eh- -Pleb)

Hermitcraft / Empires SMP

Nobody seemed to care about Scar's death very much. They were all upset with what Scar had done to Xisuma.

Whenever someone mentioned his name, they would get angry glares.

The Hermits were angry with Grian, too. He was a Watcher, the Watcher leader, so he could revive Scar, right?

But Grian had to keep explaining why he couldn't. It was the same every time someone asked. "My Watcher mask is missing!"

But he only heard the same response. "Then you shouldn't have lost it!"

The thing is, Grian didn't lose it. When Scar was still alive, he stole it and hid it to ensure Grian couldn't revive Xisuma.

It really was the end.

And there the Hermits were, staring at a grave.

R.I.P.

Xisumavoid

Son, Brother, Friend

Xavier cried during the speech. He and the other Hermits knew X wasn't coming back. He leaned against his mother, Xyla, tears streaming down his face.

"I need to go," He said.

Xyla nodded. "Take your time sweetie, grief takes time."

The admin's brother left. There was still a war going on.

So he decided to nudge Hermitcraft into the lead.

He decided to sneak up on Skeppy.

Skeppy was slain by EvilXisuma

And of course with Bad sharing lives with Skeppy...

Badboyhalo was killed by magic

Then Tubbo and Eret.

Tubbo_ was slain by EvilXisuma

The_Eret was slain by EvilXisuma

<foolish> WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Even Carla and Andrew were killed. Then Xavier took it too far.

It was Dream's fault this war was going on.

All of it.

Georgenotfound was slain by EvilXisuma

<Dream> WHAT THE HELL?!

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Mmmm...ANGST (Delicious. But out of context...69. -Galactic) Okay. I know y'all are reading this but I see no comments. C'mon. Don't be a silent reader. I love reading your comments

- Pleb

Xavier's in trouble...

-Galactic

Yay... more angst to fix. (I'm sorry I just can't help myself- -Galactic) Do I have to pull make someone pull a William Afton and them come back magically (although that would make for an interesting chapter where talk to the soul of someone). (I ALWAYS COME BACK -Pleb) YES.
-Peachy